~Late~

Y/N pov

I woke up to screaming in the hallways."UGH!"I say knowing it was my bothers.I used Telekinesis to open my blinds so light could come in.The screaming,and running got louder.I walked over to my door and opened it a  bit. I saw my little brother Jace running away from my older twin brothers  Aito and Akio  "SHUT UP YOU THREE!!"I shouted and slammed the door"Geez what her problem"I heard Jace say "Probably that dad wanted her to get married"Akio said"I can hear you!"I shouted "C'mon lets make a run for it!"I heard Aito shout.I chuckled.

As soon as i opened my closet my door bursts open "Mistress!There are soldiers from Oryan near south wall!" I widen my eyes but soon smirked "I'll be there soon!" i looked at my armour 

(Just imagine the swords a scythe) 

I attached my scythe to my back and quickly went to the south wall

I attached my scythe to my back and quickly went to the south wall.I saw that they were still pretty far away.I jumped down the wall and to the middle of my soldiers.Now they were pretty close.3...2...I thought 1.. "FRONT LANE NOW!"I commanded as front lane charged at them second lane waited for my command.I watched carefully."SECOND LANE!"They started fighting with them.I heard a thump beside me i saw my Twin brothers (you guys are triplets)"Hmmm i wonder where he is..."I heard Akio say" "THIRD LANE"I heard Aito shouted"Probably here somewhere...Now let's have some fun"I say running in the fight.

I was dodging the  soldiers  swiftly not wanting to fight them I know he's here somewhere i thought looking around."I see you've missed me"I looked behind me and saw Him "Alec ..."I heard him chuckle and ran away i followed him.We were shifting smoothly through the woods,I felt my hair in the wind,It was somewhat relaxing.I jumped down from the tree i was on "See you're still the little coward you were when we were younger"I say smirking "No, I just wanted us to be alone"He looked at me with an innocence smile.I pulled out my scythe from my back.

"Hmmm i see you've had an weapon upgrade"He said slowly walking to me.I Stood still stating my spot."hmm"I swiftly ran up to him with my scythe at my side.I was running to his right knowing he will dodge it and go to his left.When i was close enough i shifted to the left and shifted my scythe to my left hand . I left a deep cut on his arm.I heard him curse under his breath.I felt my cut deepen from the sudden move.I was behind him,I looked at him then quickly put my scythe to his neck.I smirked knowing it wasn't really him.I decapitated him. And soon the body shifted to a soldier."He really thinks i'm that dumb..."

I looked at the sky it was already afternoon "maybe i am that dumb..."I say realising that was a time warp demon.Their master can turn them into anything ,and will make it look like you're only with them for a minute or so but it would be hours. I knelt on one lunged, looked at the sky and went flying up i looked around seeing that there were no more soldiers from  Oryan.I flew back to the castle.I saw my carriage waiting for me ,I landed softly"THERE YOU ARE!"I saw my mother look up running to me."You need to head to the Ackerman's NOW!"She said putting her hands on my shoulders"In my armour?" I ask."It doesn't matter as long as you go!"She pushed me into the carriage.

I saw my brothers sitting there already.We started to leave.I took my helmet and scythe down and and put it by my side."you're going in your armour?"Akio said looking at me up and down."I think she looks fine"Aito said giving me a thumbs up "As long as that Ackerman won't try anything on you"I just rolled my eyes "I can protect myself as you know"i say resting my head back"You should really trust her more, brother"Aito says also resting back."You can see why he's my favourite"I say in a tired tone"HEY!"he huffed "shhhh im tiredddd"I say half asleep.I heard Akio scoff .

time skip

"Your Highness we're here"I flattered my eyes open,I groaned. I left my scythe and helmet  in the carriage"Come in little sis time to meet your future husband "  Aito said teasingly walking out of the carriage holding out a hand for me.I just slapped his hand away "oooo"Shut it Akio"I say glaring at him.He put his hand up.I stretched up looking at the sky it was night now, i sigh."Im tired lets just get this over with,i have a to take care of Naoh and Jace later"i said walking to the door.I opened the door and everyone's eyes were me.I looked around and saw Levi...   

Hi reader-chan!I'm so tired 🙂👍Ive been writing for hours.My back,head arm and hand hurts.

Author nim