~Party~

Levi's pov

"Wake up Young lord"I heard my maid say.I open my my slowly and sat up "The party's today"I i closed my eyes "hmmm"i say open them again "I'll leave to let you get dressed" I sigh.UGh,today's going to be a mess...i though.

I went over to the closet and got dressed in a clean suit.(I cant describe it so here.. )

I walked out to the dinning room to get breakfast(Duh)I sat down next to my mother who had a bright smile on her face"Aren't you excited you two?"She ask while cutting a bit of meat and putting it in her mouth"Of course!" My father says after taki...

I walked out to the dinning room to get breakfast(Duh)I sat down next to my mother who had a bright smile on her face"Aren't you excited you two?"She ask while cutting a bit of meat and putting it in her mouth"Of course!" My father says after taking a sip of wine"What about you Levi?Aren't you excited?" she says glancing at me "Yes mother"say while eat a bit of my pancake.

"Well the Princesses will be arriving soon, so we best get everything ready"My father says standing up fixing his suit"Oooo yes!"My mother said clapping like a little kid"My father chuckled."I'm going to check with the guards"He said as me and my mother nodded."Mother?"i say eating my pancake "Yes dear?""Do i have to marry any of them...?"I looked down at my food.I heard my mother put down her fork"Hun, you have to...I know you will choose one"She said placing a hand on mine"hmmm"I said looking at her hand.

"Now better get on eating,We need to be at ballroom"She says standing up and walking away"I sigh.After i ate i want to the ballroom.

Everything was decorated with black and good. Some maids Bowed as i walked by.Others were to busy with decorating. I'll let that pass just for this once i though.I walk to my mother and father who were talking with some maids and guards.As soon as they say me they told them to go away."Isn't it beautiful Levi?"She says looking around "Yes mother" I say also looking around.The gold roses really made the room beautiful."Sir Princess Emily and Mary are here"

"Thank you telling us"My father says "Come on let's talk to them!You might like one of them"My mother says walking over to them."hmm"I say knowing that i probably won't like any of them.But i went to them anyway.

"Hello you highness's"They both say bowing down.I just rolled my eyes."Which one of you is who?"she said looking at the both of them"I'm Emily your honor"A girl with blond hair ,And a light blue eyes said. She wore a dark blue dress."And im Marry high Queen"Marry says bowing down She had green emerald eyes and a Red dress.I had no interest in them ,i just walked away."Don't worry he's always like this.."I heard my mother say "Tch"

Time skip 

More princess/people have arrived we still have to wait because one princess had be arrive later and had to come late "Tch what a princess.."I say quietly "Why hello young prince"I looked to my side, it was PeTrA I mentally growled at her"Yes Petra?"I asked with an annoyed tone.She's been bugging me ever since she arrived."When are you going to announce me as you wife?" wtf...I thought "it might not be you..."I say looking away"Might"She say "Listen Petra leave me alone or else you will be escorted out of the castle by the guards"  "UGH!"She says and stomps away.I just rolled my eyes.

Soon the door opens catching my attention.I widened my eyes... 

IDK

~Author nim~