2:Scar

Y/N Pov (2 days after levi had a talk with his parents)

I was training with my befriend Mikasa.I felt cold sweat dripping from my forehead.We were training with weapons to make sure we knew how to use them,even though we did we still needed to for some reason, King's orders (Slash) my father.

I rather would have a scythe but i could't because it was to "dangerous"And dad wanted me to practice with something new.So im using a Samurai  

Mikasa was lounging about to hit me with her sword.But i quickly dodged it,but not quick enough... By accident Misaka sliced a pretty deep cut "Ow..."i said with a bit of a wince "Y/n ,i'm sorry" she said worriedly and walked over to me."it's fine..." She caressed my arm,making sure it was fine.

The door castle door open and one of my butlers can to me and gave a letter "you've been invited to a party at the Ackerman's Princess"he says bowed down at a 90 degree angle."ahh..i see...i'll see you later Mikasa..." i say and went over to the door that separated the training  grounds from the castle "MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR CUT SEEN!" i heard Misaka.I chuckled at her"Put theses in my room please Liam"I say and carefully put my Samurais in to his hands.He just simply nodded. I went of to my office to read the letter.

I open the double doors to my office.I went to my drawers and got the first aid kit.I was wearing a sleeveless so I just put some medicine and a band aid on it.I sat down in my chair carefully and looked at the letter.i picked it up with my left right hand(the ok hand) and began reading it.

It was pretty hard to open so i used my left hand. I winced in pain."Liam!" i shouted and Liam entered the room "yes miss?" "please open the letter..."I say handing it to him with my free hand"is everything ok Miss?"Yea im fine" i say and hold my left with my right hand.he started reading...

Hi reader Chan im going to sleep because im really tired right now so good night reader chan.

Stay healthy and beautiful mwah!     

    ~Author nim~