Cuddle all night long

You turned around to see an emotionless faced Levi,But rage and anger was clear in his eyes.

"What's up with you?"You asked even though you already knew why.You just wanted to see his reaction.It's been a boring day and you wanted to experiment abit with him.

He grabbed your wrist without uttering a word and started running up the stairs.

"Hey,can we slow down abit?"You ask as you almost tripped over.

Once you two were up the stairs, he slowed down.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"You ask pounting.

He stopped infront of his bedroom door and turned around to look at you.He pulled closer and peaked your lips softly.

He turned back to the door still holding your wrist.

He oped the door and dragged you in.

Once you entered the smell of black tea instantly hit you. 

The walls of his room were a light, calming gray with golden flowers on them.And the celling was a light brown with golden outlines.

He dropped on the bed and pulled you along with him.

He pulled you closer to his chest holding you in his embrace.You heard his heart beat pattern, and your heart beat slowed down and matched his.

You left his soft fingers tips combing through your hair.

"What's up with you today?"You ask looking up at him with a pout still plastered on your lips.

He leaned in and bought his lips to yours.

He separated his soft lips from yours and cupped your face in his hands"Ahhh...Why are you so adorable?"He asked and peaked your lips.

"Kind of makes me forget that you didn't hold my hand earlier"He says moving so now you were ontop of him , your chin on his chest.

"Hmm..I didn't want to u guess"You say laying you left side of your face on his chest."I love you..."Levi said while brushing his fingers once again through your hair. "I love you too.."You say half asleep from his touch.

He started to hum a beautiful melody that sounded awfully familiar .

"I guess you've heard me huh sing?"You ask as it was the same melody as you sang to Noah.

"Of course"He says before giving you a peak on the head.

You've almost forgot about the whole Alec situation.

These last couple of days you've had lack of sleep and barely left your office .But Levi always stayed by your side and get food for you.Whenever you were with him all your problems always seem to just drift away.

He continued humming and brushing his fingers through you hair.You loved this...      

Even thought you and him could do this anytime you were always busy.

His body heat was so nice and warm and his heart beat was so calming.Soon everything around you was pitch black.It was just you and him..

You closed your eyes and fell asleep in his embrace.