Reunion with the old buds. (2)

Howdy y'all! I hope you are still here reading this story. :> Sorry for the long chapter xD

Third-Person POV

Cilan , Goh and Chloe was talking on a cafe near on the pokemon center. The three of them are talking about Ash's mistakes and some funny moments on what happened to Ash. Three of them laughed because of Ash's mistakes and being an idiot too.

"I thought Ash was a clever and smart one too but I was a bit wrong to him" Cilan says it while smiling.

"Thanks to him that I met a lot of unique pokemons and travel different regions." Cilan says it while Goh and Chloe were amazed.

"I met Ash while we are riding on Lugia's back. I just came there because I was interested catching Lugia but I forgot that I don't have any pokemon with me." Goh said it with a bit  embarrassment  on his face.

"Thanks to him that I can travel some places with him and Goh whenever my Dad needs something for his research." Chloe chuckled and smiled, but now she is down, worried about something.

Cilan noticed it that Chloe is down when she is talking about Ash.

"Is something the matter miss Chloe?" Cilan says it while Chloe was shocked that she got called miss.

"I think miss doesn't suit me and yeah i am okay." Chloe makes a fake smile but Cilan noticed it that something is wrong.

"Man I really don't know why Ash is always woke early when we are on Cerise's Lab." Goh says it while drinking his hot cocoa.

"Chloe, I think there's a problem with Ash am i right?" Chloe had no choice but to nod.

"Chloe? wait what happened to Ash?" Goh was curious about this problem.

"I guess I have no other choice but to say it." Chloe took a breath in and explained to Cilan and Goh about the problem last night when she was at the Cerise Lab.

Ash POV

I was riding on my Pidgeot to Goodra's Homeland. I saw a bunch of pokemon playing around the field.

"I hope Goodra is having fun there." and then I noticed that i haven't forgot about Florges attacking Goodra's homeland. I wish that theres no problem on Goodra's homeland when i got there.

I dropped off Pidgeot and stepped on the field Route 4. I returned Pidgeot and knocked on a door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I haven't got any visitors for a while. COMING!" I heard an old man talking. When he opened the door, he noticed me and smiled.

"Heya Ash! How you have been doing?" he smiled at me for visiting him.

"Hello Uncle Keanan! I am doing fine!" I smiled back at him

"Thanks for visiting here though. I haven't seen any trainers around here." Keanan says it while I hear a small growl on his stomache.

"Don't worry about the visiting, I have some food to cook here." I showed him a bag full of ingredients. He smiled and let me come in to his house.

Timeskip

At the table.

"So what brings you here Ketchum?" Keanan says while drinking his soup.

"I was wondering how was the homeland?" I ask curiously.

"Well, Your Goodra and that Florges decided to have a truce and make it their homeland to protect. I guess pokemon can get along." He smiled on what happened to the homeland. I smiled too because there's no disaster or happening on the Route.