Continued Tournament.

Hello again! My Exam are done!!

Now Then I need to focus on passing some works..

As Ash went towards the Stadium to see who will he battle against.. He was thinking about the situation earlier...

"Will they be able to get out there?" Ash thought himself while walking with his Pikachu on his Shoulder. Pikachu looks worried about the two who is stuck in the bathroom. Pikachu looked at his trainer with understandable thoughts.

"They might break the bathroom door?" Ash said it to Pikachu who nodded. Ash sweatdrop and worried about the door than the two.. When he got there he was surprised seeing the two there with angry look on their eyes. He sighed and dashed away towards the battling lobby.

"Can't believe him to do such thing." May said angrily.

"I know right! Can't believe this guy." Dawn said it too with anger.

Both of them were mad at him but hid it for a while. When we are at the stadium looking at the big screen.. We see an old man with white beard popped up in the screen.

"Welcome Back Folks! Today is the day to continue our tournament! Week Later.. We have 512 Participants who battled through their way to win this league. But now Today we have only 256 Challengers!." As the crowd roars after hearing this..

"But not only that!" As he began to speak more. "We will do team battles today! I already have readjusted the brackets and your partner will be random." we are surprised hearing it. "The Format will be 3 pokemons each team. So basically we will have a 6 on 6 battle You and Your partner will use three pokemon each against the other team. There will be no substitutions and still No Dynamaxing..." he explained.

"Team battles?" Max said it with a sparkle in his eyes and looked at Ash. "Ash I wish I teamed up with you!" Ash smiled at him and give him some headpat while the other girls are staring at him.

"So Iris, May and Dawn.." The girls looked at them. "Goodluck the three of you!" they smiled and wished them good luck but something fishy is going on to them..

"Alright We will Show you the Brackets in the meantime.." the old man said it and waved everyone with best of goodluck.

As the group waited on the brackets to pop off.. Ash was worried on who will he battle or teamed up with. He was looking for the two specific faces but no where to be seen in this public lobby.

"They might be at the room where professionals are only allowed to enter." Ash whispered and sighed himself..

As the Brackets popped out at the screen. The Participants are looking their names. Ash was surprised seeing this Bracket..

Ash and Paul vs Steven and Cynthia                           ______________________________________

Brock and Max vs Iris and May                                     ________________________________________

Alain and Gladion vs Dawn and Tobias                   _______________________________________

Raihan and Lorelei vs Brandon and Drake            _________________________________________

As the group sees the bracket... They were shocked seeing this especially Paul.

"Wait Ash and Paul are going against the Champion?" Bonnie said it with amazed on her face. The group was talking about a lot but Paul is a bit worried..

Ash noticed that Paul was on the bench near the Pokemon Center. He smiled and went towards to Paul to have a little talk.

"Hey Paul!" Ash caught his attention. "Let's do this like the old tag battle." As he said that Paul was surprised and smiles.