Didn't Expect that to Happen.

Might put another lame chapter. Sorry..

As Ash was about to wake up, he feel something squishy in his face. He thought that it was pikachu laying over his face again but no. It smells different... A scent of a woman that he know. As soon he opened his eyes. He was shocked and immediately sit up in bed. His face was entirely red. As he cannot believe on what he is seeing now. He see a woman with long brown hair sleeping beside me. He didn't know what to do as he place my hand on my side he felt another squishy. It's really soft like a pillow. As he look over my side and he see another woman who has Long Navy blue hair. His hand is pressing her cleavage. Which made his mind is really blank. As his face is completely red. he stood up and immediately leave the bedroom. he sat on his couch and noticed his Pikachu who is watching at him how he struggle moving with the two. Pikachu laughed at me because of my actions that he made.

"Man.." As Ash panted. "Why did they even sleep with me. They must know what I sleep really spacely." As he continue to worry about something happened earlier. He snapped out of it and proceed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him and the other two woman. As the long brown hair woman woke up first, she see her friend is sleeping with her. She thought it first and suddenly became flustered because what did she do last night. She exited Ash's bedroom and sees that Ash is making breakfast. She was surprised because Ash never knew on how to make foods in the past. She smiled and sat on the chair. As Ash noticed the chair moved. He see the woman who slept with her was ready to have breakfast. Then he looked away completely red on what he has done to her.

"So what did I do wrong last night?" As Ash says it to the long brown hair woman. She became flustered and apologized to him. Ash was still confused.

"I am so sorry!" As the long brown hair apologized. "I got carried away with that." As soon she keeps apologizing to him. Another woman exited Ash's bedroom. The long navy blue haired woman was staring at the two. Which makes her flustered too. Both of them explained on what happen last night.

"So the two of you were a bit drunk there?" Ash said it with a confused look.

"Ye-yeah..." As the long brown haired woman said it with a lie. Which Ash was a bit dumb to notice it.

"Okay but please. Next time don't you ever do that." as Ash said it while being flustered. As the two noticed his blush they smirked and began to tease him.

"Ash don't you feel good when you slept with me?" As the long brown haired woman smirked and went close to Ash.

"How about me Ash? Don't you feel the same towards to me." The long navy blue haired woman followed up and went to Ash's side. Ash didn't know what to do but after the food inside is done so Ash step aside from the two and went towards the stove to pick up the food.

"Ah! The food is ready." As Ash panted while grabbing the food. The two giggled and sat on the table for a good breakfast to eat. After the three of them are done eating both of them proceed back to their room and close the door. Leaving Ash there sweat drops and flustered as the same time. But suddenly a ring tone just came.

"Uh hello?" As Ash begins to answer the phone a shout was hearing inside the phone.

"YO ASH! WHERE ARE YOU?" As Raihan said it while looking for him. "ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE SECOND BRACKETS!" As Ash was shocked and readily prepared to go to the Stadium. "Damn I never knew this that this is going to happen." As Ash said it while running towards the Stadium.

Meanwhile at the Wyndon Stadium.

"Raihan! Bea!" As Ash ran towards to them while the two are furious that he was late.

"Ash! Where were you?" As Bea said it "And also nice hoodie you wearing." Bea complimented him.

"Oh I didn't notice on what hoodie i picked. I just randomly choose the one near me." As he looked himself in a water that reflect his appearance. He was wearing a pink hoodie that Dawn gaved. He was flustered and snap out of it. "I should've looked before wearing the hoodie." As Ash was afraid to show himself on the crowd if he is wearing this.