Unexpected Gathering.

So I am Back with another random thought story. Wheey I hope ya enjoy this nonsense Story that i made.

It seems that all of Ash's Friends and Companion decided to visit him in his hometown which it is called Pallet Town. Little do they know that Ash wasn't at Kanto. He was at Galar training. Lets see what happened to him with his training in Galar.

Meanwhile at the Galar Region. 1 Year Ago.

"ANOTHER VICTORY GOES TO THIS MYSTERIOUS PERSON ONCE AGAIN!" As the caster cast it broadcast in Galar. Everyone was shocked seeing the results. The unbeatable Champion Leon was defeated by a mysterious person who uses Pikachu against his mighty Charizard. People were surprised too because this mysterious person keep his identity hidden at the start of the battle.

"I guess It is time to give my Title To this Person who defeated me." Leon announced it to everyone inside the stadium and gave the Mysterious person a hand shake. He accepted it too. "Mind telling us your name? Champion?" Leon says it to the new champion of Galar. The mysterious person whispered Leon something that made him shock and surprised too. "Well, Thank you for the battle we had earlier." as Leon winked at me and shouted. "Let's give around of applause to this new Champion RED!" Everybody cheered the new champion. And then Red was about to leave but he saw a girl with grey eyes and grey hair cut into a bob.

"So 'Red' you finally defeated Leon." she complimented him and gave him a high five. "So what are you planning to do now?"

"I guess I am going to head back somewhere." Red says it while giving her a high five. "I might challenge all the champions in different Regions."

"Mind if i come along with you?" As she requested. "Watching your battle style made me realizes that every battle doesn't need the type advantage. all you need is a good strategy on how are you going to defeat it."

"A good strategy leads to victory." Red says it while preparing a pokeball in his hand. "But I am afraid that i cannot let you come with me. You have some Gym duties to do."

"You're right. I still have some gym duties to do." as she pouted because she can't to go with him on different regions. "But promise me if you visit Galar again. Let's have a rematch." he nodded and made the promise with her. She left me here while standing in the middle of the field.

Present time

Red? POV

I am riding a blue and red dragon-like Pokémon with huge red wings and red eyebrows to Alola. Because i know that the people in Alola Misses me alot. Pikachu was sleeping at the blue and red dragon's huge red wings beside me. I didn't woke pikachu up because on what he did to me. He helped me to defeat a bunch of trainers who are really strong.

Since i have the Title of Galar and Alola.. It's time to take over the title of 6 more regions.

Timeskip

I see Alola under me. I commanded my Dragon pokemon to Land on a forest so no one could see me landing. I returned the dragon pokemon and walk towards to Hau'oli Outskirts. When i am at the door of his house. I knocked three times at the door.

"Coming!" I heard a voice inside the house. When someone opened the door, he was surprised that he finally see him for a long time. He gave me a hug. I felt tears flowing in my shoulder when he hugged me. 

"How about we talk inside?" I asked and he nodded. I went inside the house and see a kid playing with the Alola starter. The woman recognize me too and gave me a hug. I got a lot of hug today.

"So mind telling us about your disappearance?" As the Professor said it to me.

"You see..." I explained to the professor and his wife about my journey on Galar.