Is This a Date?

I don't know what to put on the title but meh I'll manage....

Third-Person POV

The Tournament is about to start on their match 3. Some of them are excited and some of them are nervous and one of them is Dawn who keeps worrying about how well will she do in the battle.

"I think Dawn is up." as Clemont said it while looking for her in the battlefield.

"I bet she will do great in the battles." Bonnie replied.

"It's not that going to be easy." As a purple haired man walked and sit with them.

"Paul? What are you doing here?" As Iris said and Paul just ignored her and watch at the battle.

"My," Delia said it and know on why Paul decided to come here. "I think Paul was searching for Ash thats why he is going to ask one of you if you seen him or not." Paul looked at Ash's Mother and nodded. He smiled and continues to watch the battle between Dawn and Conway.

"I see Dawn over there!" As Serena said it while cheering for her.

As the battle are about to start. Dawn was up next to battle his old creepy friend and Ash's rival in Sinnoh. Both of them entered the stage. Conway smirks and giving creeps on Dawn.

"My My if isn't Dawn." Conway said. "It's been a while since we've met in Sinnoh Dawn" As Conway gives a scary face look to Dawn.

"Conway! It's good to see you again!" Dawn said it with a fake smile on her face.

"Now I am up against you.. Don't expect me to go easy on you Dawn." As Conway smiled creepily and readily his pokeball.

"Now Two challengers are on stage. Now Send out your pokemon!" As the judge announced.

"Go Aggron." Conway send out a Iron armored pokemon appeared on the battlefield giving a loud roar. "Say Aggron do you remember her?" Aggron nodded and was pumped for battle.

"Lopunny lets go!" As Dawn send out her a tall rabbit pokemon who is prepared for battle.

Conway smiled and says "Dawn don't you celebrate too early because of type advantages." which makes Dawn a bit focused on the match.

"Now! BATTLE BEGIN!" As the Judge says it.

"We have the upper hand Lopunny. Charge and Use Power-up Punch!" As the rabbit pokemon charged at the Iron armored pokemon with a glowing in her hand preparing to punch.

"Aggron, Protect" A barrier appeared on Aggron and deflected the Power-up Punch. "Now Iron Head." Aggron begins to charge at Lopunny with a glowing headbutt. And it Hits causing Lopunny to slam herself into the wall.

"Lopunny Don't give up and use Bounce!" As The rabbit pokemon begins to Bounce and went above Aggron.

"Now I can use that jump. Hyper Beam!" Aggron begins to prepare a Beam coming to its mouth.

"Oh no if that hits this will be over." Bonnie said it while worrying about Lopunny.

"Don't give up yet." As Clemont said. "I think Dawn has something under her sleeves."

"Now! High Jump Kick through that Hyper Beam!" As Lopunny begins to Prepare to hit Aggron with her Knee, she went through the Hyper beam and Land on Aggron's face. Which it caused a big smoke on the battlefield. However we see a standing Lopunny who is having a hard time to stand up and a fainted Aggron. Which means

"Aggron is unable to battle! Lopunny wins and the victor goes to Dawn!" As the Judge clarified and the crowd begins roaring loudly with a good battle.