Never Thought That This Would Happen.

Yello! and Yeah Thanks again for reading this story. Much Appreciated it!

Raihan went back to the group who was having fun. He then noticed that his friend Bea was looking for someone. He approached her and asks 

"Looking for Ash?" she nodded

"Ash went somewhere in a rush." He said and she was down. "I think it was a family problem though, he might need it to fix something." as he explained "How about we head back to the group and have some fun?" she nodded and the both of them went to the group. 

"Hey." As the orange haired woman said it. "Have you guys seen Ash?" the group shakes their head. No sign of Ash in the party again and then Raihan said something to the group that Ash was in a rush leaving with his Dragonite lately. Iris was surprised...

"Wait ASH HAS A DRAGONITE TOO?" As Iris was shocked to hear that Ash has a Dragonite. Some of the group just sighed of Iris reaction and enjoyed the party but Chloe and Goh were worried about him.

"He done this before without telling us something." As Goh whispered to himself but Chloe heard it.

"I know Goh.." Chloe was worried about the man who changed her on liking pokemons. The two of them were worried while the group was enjoying the party..

Now

Ash POV

I cannot believe it that someone messaged me. Something happened to the hotel in my room, also this is a good time to excuse myself on the party. I just left the refrigerator open. I don't want any fees just leaving it open. 

As I am about to head at the hotel I see a bunch of people who are after just one person. As I head above and see a bunch of man with a symbol I don't recognize on their shirts. Looks like they are going to steal some pokemons to this person. 

I flew down just to help this person.. I sneak behind them while listening to their conversation.

"Hey man if you don't want to get hurt give us all your pokemon." As the grunt 1 said.

"Yeah! There are three of us and you are just alone." Grunt 2 said it with a laugh.

"Just give it up or else" Grunt 3 threatened him. I got no choice but to help the him.

"Pikachu... You know what to do." As Pikachu nodded and use Thunderbolt at the 3 grunts there. Three of them collapsed and fainted, I see a rope near the man. I grabbed the rope and tied the 3 grunts in the tree.

"Hey!" As the man shouted at me. "Thank You!!" he smiled.

"Call Jenny to arrest these grunts." I said. "Or they might come back at you again without any mercy." he then immediately called Jenny and its on their way. I ride on Dragonite again and proceed to go back to the hotel. He waved at me but i didn't wave back. Meh My room is more important.

As I am at the entrance of the luxurious hotel. I went towards to my room as quick as possible. I opened my door and shocked seeing who is inside of my room. I see two people there.. A man and a woman. A man with ice-blue hair who is sitting on a chair and a woman with wavy knee-length creamy blonde long hair who is eating a cup of ice cream that she bought in store.

Both smiled and welcomed me in the room. Its my room but.. Well whatever I thanked them for the greet.

"Oh yeah." I remembered something. "Why did you call me though?" I told them that.

"Just want to meet a friend of course." As the Ice-blue haired man said it.

"Then why don't you meet me directly instead of calling." I told them but both of them just shrugged. Suddenly a woman said something.