Revealed

Sorry in advance if there's any error in the chapter also problems too xD.

And today! The group alongside with Raihan and Bea were waiting for Ash to open his door. But still no respond from this guy. All of them were worried on what happened to this guy. Did he flee or disappeared again?

"How about we visit him tomorrow?" As Brock said it to the group. "It's getting late too. So we better head back to our rooms." All of them nodded while Bea and Raihan still waited at the door. All the group went to their rooms except for May and Dawn who is just standing there waiting for them to leave.

"Aren't you two going back to your rooms?" As Bea said it to them.

"Actually our rooms is next to here." As May pointed her room also Dawn did the same. As the group are gone. Both girls went back to their rooms. Suddenly a doorknob was moving, looks like its about to open. Bea and Raihan were surprised that he was listening to this for a whole time. The raven-haired man let the two in to his room. After he closed the door, suddenly he sat on the couch feeling worried about something. Bea and Raihan went to sit to the couch next to him, ready to comfort him. He smiled and thanked the both of them.

"Well I think it's time to meet up with my friends tomorrow." As the Raven-haired boy said it.

"It's your choice.. Whether you want to or not." As Raihan smiled and give him a slap on the back.

"How about we move our date at Thursday?" As Bea said it that caught his attention. "Some things happened so I think it's the best for you to fix it first before doing something else." As Bea smiled at him while he smiled back.

"Thank you guys for comforting me." As he thanked Bea and Raihan.. He suddenly stood up and went to his bed.

"I think it's time for you guys to head back too." As the two of them nodded and proceed to leave. The two made their way on the door. After they waved each other goodbyes, he closed the door and feeling something that someone is eavesdropping. He sighed and said. "You two can come in now." As he said that both doors opened. Both the girls were worried about him. As they were about to charge at him for a good hug he just dodged it and proceed back to his room.

"Hey Ash." As the Long blue navy haired woman called him. "How about we talk?" The other woman wanted to ask the same question too. He sighed and nodded.

"Just talk kay?" Ash said it and went towards the couch again to sit. He let Pikachu went to the room first so he could have a good talk with the two women.

"So May and Dawn, what do you guys want to talk about?" As Ash questioned the two of them.

"About meeting up your friends." Dawn said it. "I think it's better for you to take all of them on a restaurant to talk about stuff."

"I think i should do that." Ash said and thanked Dawn for a good suggestion. She smiled at him and lean on his shoulder which makes May a bit jealous.

We have 2 weeks break before our tournament starts. So I think it's good for hanging out with them.

"Hey Ash." May called his name to get his attention. "Are you going on a date with someone?" he still doesn't get what is this date thing. So he nodded which it makes the two glared at him.

"With who?" Dawn questioned him and he sighed. "is it Serena? Chloe? Iris? Misty? Or other girls that you've travelled with?" as she was eager to ask a bunch of question about this girl. He sighed and noticed that some great things are about to happen. He heard the two room near his a knock. It seems someone is knocking at May and Dawn's room. Both of the women were surprised that someone are going to visit them. They suddenly told Ash to lock the door for now. He nodded and smiled because no disturbation again. As they closed the door, Ash stood up and went back to his room to have a good sleep. Wheey!