.1. ᴏᴍᴀsᴀɴᴀ

Om Yoga

There's no place like Om.

The young man looked at the sign, the slogan, and his phone which confirmed this was indeed the place he was looking for. The last address on his list. That sentence was probably an inside joke, the humor of which a neophyte like himself could not possibly grasp, much less appreciate. He already felt left out. It wasn't like he hadn't felt welcomed at any of the other yoga studios he's visited thus far. In fact, they had all been very kind and pleasant.

At first that is.

The moment he had stepped inside the class and onto his mat for his free try-out lesson, things had just turned awkward, up to the point where he had had to leave half-way into the session, because he simply could not stand the stares any longer.

You see, Kim Taehyung was everything his fellow yoga classmates weren't: he was male, he was young, and he was drop-dead gorgeous.

And now he knew where all the middle-aged women hung out from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Not that he had actually ever wondered about it.

"How may I help you?" asked a young woman behind a counter.

"I'm looking for a male yoga instructor, please." No point beating around the bush.

"We only have one of those and all his classes are full, I'm sorry." She didn't look sorry at all by the way.

"Even his absolute beginner's class?"

"Especially his absolute beginner's class."

"Does he do private lessons then?"

"Sir, this is a studio. We don't do private lessons."

"Listen, Lady miss, I am desperate here. I have spent the whole week trying out yoga studios and being eaten up alive by dozens of thirsty eyes every time I had to stick my butt up in the air, and my job is on the line right now because currently, my stress levels are so high they're affecting my ability to perform and my manager is practically blackmailing me, and I would really appreciate a little help from you or anyone to be honest!"

Taehyung was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, shoulders shaking and eyes tearing up. The woman was herself beginning to panic when they both heard a concerned voice coming from behind. "Sir? Are you alright?"

Had the stranger standing there just come down from the sky on a floating cloud surrounded by a golden halo and flying cherubs, he would have had the same effect on a sniffling Taehyung. "It depends," the latter managed to reply between two quiet sobs. "Are you the male yoga instructor?"

Wattpad writers write for free but one way you can show your appreciation for their hard work is to vote!

Thank you for reading ~♡