𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Max and Bonnie were playing with their new Pokémon, aka Jirachi, Manaphy, DeoxysPurple, DeoxysGreen, Squishy, SquishyBlue, Xerneas and Diancie. Jirachi had a whale of a time with Max and Manaphy in the crystal clear waters of the blue lake. Soon after, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf joined them as well. The Deoxys impressed everybody when they created purple and green auroras for communication purposes. Xerneas watched over everyone quietly, not really in the mood for childish games. Bonnie, Dedenne, Squishy and SquishyBlue stared in awe as Diancie created one diamond after another. Goh, too, was fascinated by everything! He took an uncountable number of pictures and was certain that Professor Cerise would be impressed.

Goh also watched as Mew playfully floated around. "Mew mew mew!" It would always say. Celebi floated around Mew and they often gazed at each other curiously. Most of the Legendaries went off to do their duties, promising to be back when Ash needs them. Arceus stood atop a cliff, watching his fellow Legendaries play with the human children. Dialga and Palkia stood behind him while Giratina was quietly overseeing everything in the Distortion World. Articuno was fighting with Zapdos while Lugia and Ho-Oh looked on. Moltres went off to some island to do something. Suicune went to purify waters and Entei wanted to find volcanoes, leaving Raikou behind to watch the younger Electric types. Mewtwo stood beside Ash and watched as Pikachu attempted to take on the Regi trio himself, with a smirking Regigigas behind him. Latias and Latios went off to tell Bianca something. Like always, Kyogre and Groudon fought at the bottom of the mountain with Rayquaza yelling at them whenever they accidentally damage their surroundings. Heatran found a nearby volcanic cave and decided to take a break from the chaos on the mountain. Cressalia and Darkrai went to the other side of the Earth to deal with dreams and nightmares. Shaymin and Victini were chatting about... what little Mythicals would chat about? Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion decided to watch over the Unova region like they always do and allowed Keldeo to tag along. Tornadus, Thunderus and Landorus explored the forests on Mt. Silver. Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem were sparring against one another, trying to see who is the strongest. Meloetta performed music for Yveltal, Hoopa and the five Genesect while Volcanion and Magearna went to visit their friends in the Nebel Plateau. Solgaleo had accidentally shot an attack at Necrozma and the result? Necrozma chasing Solgaleo with an angry Lunala yelling at them behind. Nebby watched his parents fool around, smiling slightly. Zeraora was having a speed race with Regieleki while Marshadow watched from the shadows on the ground. Melmetal was also with Ash, listening to him talk about Gigantamaxing, which is apparently something he can do. Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini went to their respective islands in the Alola Region. Zacian and Zamazenta were trying to talk sense into Eternatus, convincing him to help out like the others and promising that Chairman Rose wouldn't be a problem again. A Single Strike Urshifu and a Rapid Strike Urshifu fought to see whose strategy was better while a few Kubfu stood on the sidelines. The pack of Zarude swung from tree to tree in the forest while Regidrago decided to challenge Pikachu to a battle later as well. Calyrex was finally reunited with his horses and got his full strength back because apparently he never got to meet them in the Hall of Origins.

Pikachu lost the battle with Regice, Registeel and Regirock and fell in exhaustion. "Pika pikachu, " he grumbled, clearly unhappy to have lost. Just then, Regidrago challenged Pikachu to a battle, which Pikachu agreed to despite being tired. Cinderace and Lucario wanted to battle Mewtwo again, since he trashed them last time on Cero Island. While the Pokémon were battling, Ash made a quick call to Professor Oak, informing him about the betrayal and asking for his Pokémon back. Professor Oak had grown fond of the boy and was enraged upon hearing what the other kids did. He promised to drop by Mt. Silver the next day and give him his strongest Pokémon back. Thanking Professor Oak, Ash ended the call and turned to see Pikachu, Lucario and Cinderace fainted on the ground.

"Hey everybody, we're gonna have some new friends join us tommorow!" Ash exclaimed.

"Huh? Who?" Goh asked curiously.

"Oh well, I meant my other Pokémon. We can then train together!"

"Awesome! Can Mew battle them? I want to see if Mew's really the strongest Pokémon ever!" Goh said excitedly.

"Um... of course. What about the Legendaries? Uh, not to be the downer here, but are you sure Mew can win against other Legendaries like Arceus?" Ash asked, slightly doubting the little pink cat's ability to win against the God.

"You doubt the power of Mew?" Goh asked with a slight smirk.

"C'mon guys, we should camp out. It's getting dark," Bonnie said, gazing at the beautiful sunset.

Sleepy, sleepy, Jirachi agreed and soon fell asleep in Max's arms.

"We can sing the lullaby," Ash suggested.

"What lullaby?" Bonnie asked, "Anyway everyone, look, I made new bags for all the little Pokémon to sleep in!"

Bonnie gestured to the colourful little bags beside the tents. Inside a modified yellow bag were Squishy, SquishyBlue and Dedenne. The Legendary Birds followed Lugia to the bottom of the ocean. Mew, Manaphy, Celebi, Victini and Shaymin snuggled inside a big rainbow-coloured bag. Mewtwo somehow built his own castle at the side of the mountain, with beds of different sizes for everyone else to sleep in. Arceus and the Creation Trio decided that sleep was not important and went off to do whatever Gods do at night. The five Genesect settled into their own nest with the other Mewtwo watching over them. Pikachu slept by Ash's side and Jirachi slept beside Max. All the normal Pokémon stayed in their Poké Balls.

The stars shone in the night sky as soft snores can be heard from the secret camp at Mt. Silver.