𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛(𝙿𝚝. 2)

"Okay, so have you kids decided what to choose? You can choose between Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur-"

"And Pikachu," Cherre cut Professor Cerise off and smiled at him. He stared at her blankly.

"Pikachu?" Coral asked skeptically. "Pikachu's not a starter!"

"Then who's Mr Ketchum's starter Pokémon, huh smarty-pants?" Cherre huffed.

Speechless, Coral looked at Camilla, who just shrugged. Just then, they heard a loud thud outside the laboratory. Professor Cerise rushed out to see what was happening with the three children following close behind.

They all gasped as they saw a boy hitting a Pikachu. Boiling with anger, Cherre called out, "HEY YOU OVER THERE! WHAT'D YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"Huh, me? You little scumbag, daring to talk to me like that! This Pikachu is as useless as my father's old Charmander and my mother's old Eevee. So, I abandoned it but it continued to follow me around like a fool!" the boy roared angrily.

"Who're you, anyway? Talking like you're the son of a Professor?" Coral asked, frowning.

The boy smirked. "Dylan."

"I don't care who you are, get out of my sight!" Cherre shouted in fury as she stomped her foot.

Dylan rolled his eyes and motioned for his partner, Kommo-o, to follow him as he walked away. Professor Cerise picked up the tiny Pikachu who looked like he wanted to chase after his trainer.

"Looks like you found your starter already," Camilla whispered to Cherre. Cherre widened her eyes in surprise as Professor Cerise spun around with a huge smiled on his face.

"That's a great idea, Camilla!" he praised. The Pikachu jumped from his arms into Cherre's. "Pika pi?"

"Aww..." Cherre smiled at the cute Pokémon as he puffed his cheeks.

Later on, Professor Cerise gave Camilla and Coral Squirtle and Charmander respectively. Cherre also caught Pikachu in a Poké Ball after he pointed to one and said "Pika pika!". And so, the three children stepped onto the path, ready to begin their Pokémon journey like their parents had many years ago...

As the journey continues!