𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Ash woke up to see Professor Oak outside his tent with some of his other Pokémon. Professor Cerise was there too, going through photos of Mew with Goh. Mew, on the other hand, was invisible, watching the humans and Pokémon.

"Ash Ketchum!"

He heard a voice, which turned out to be from Professor Oak. He smiled, and waved at him.

"Hey Ash? I talked about it with Dad and, I realised Goh was right. I'm sorry. Can I join you too?" Chloe emerged from a bush and asked softly.

"Awesome! We'll go on adventures together again!" Goh said excitedly.

"It's okay, I never really blamed you," Ash assured her.

"Here are some of your strongest Pokémon, Ash!" Professor Oak yelled and called them over.

"Everyone, meet Charizard, Sceptile, Krookodile, Lycanroc, Melmet- Greninja!" Ash yelled all of a sudden as a blue frog jumped out of the bushes.

"Ash-Greninja!" Bonnie yelled excitedly, "Look, Squishy and SquishyBlue, you remember Greninja? How's Kalos?"

"Greninja!" Greninja said.

Don't worry, we had managed to fix Kalos a month before the betrayal, Squishy assured Bonnie.

"Welcome back, old pal. You want to join us again? My other friends were acting like jerks," Ash hugged his old friend and held out a Poké Ball.

"Greninja!"

"Wait, this Greninja looks different. You call it Ash-Greninja? I snapped a few photographs of it. Hmm..." Goh studied the new photos of Greninja on his hand.

"Oh. Professor Sycamore told me about that. It is called Bond Phenomenon. If you have a strong bond with your Pokémon, you can do that too," Professor Oak explained.

"What about Pikachu?" Max asked, cradling Jirachi in his arms.

"Let's talk later. Everyone, this is Melmetal!" Ash gestured to his steel-type friend.

We already knew that, thank you, Diancie told Ash, for they had met at the Hall of Origins.

*Time skip for boring introductions...

"Hey, I want to see if Mew can win the special Greninja!" Goh said abruptly, proud of his new idea.

"Alright!"

*Later...

"Mew, use Thunderbolt!"

"Greninja, use Water Shuriken!"

"Mew, Hyper Beam!"

"Greninja, can you still battle?"

"Mew, use Hyper Beam again!"

"Greninja is unable to battle. Which means Mew wins!" Gary declared.

"MEW'S THE BEST!!!" Goh yelled happily.

*And so he pitted Mew against all the other ordinary Pokémon, making the professors so bored that they left...

Mew won.

"Mew's the best!" Goh yelled, almost crushing the little psychic in a hug.

All other Mythicals and Legendaries: ...