𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌

"Go, Pokéball!"

It was another day of watching Goh catch tons of Pokémon. While Ash sometimes battled random trainers, he felt extremely bored.

Goh could sense Ash's boredom. So he decided to have a battle with him. Ash struggled to pick someone that could win Mew. So far, Victini, Shaymin, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Marshadow, Zeraora and tons more had lost to Mew.

He didn't want to pick godlike Legendaries like Arceus and the Creation Trio, so who exactly could he depend on to win?

That day, he tried the Regi trio. Along with the Galarian Regis. But perhaps Goh was right about Mew being the strongest Pokémon.

"Maybe Squishy can do it!" Bonnie suggested, "When he is in his 100% forme!"

"I, uh, would rather not fight him like that," Goh said, "But Mew's still awesome!"

Mew was having fun as well. She giggled, being the playful pink psychic she was. Ash decided to try something. He'd probably lose, but...

"Okay Pikachu, I choose you!"

"Pika? Pikachu!"

"Pikachu? All right then," Goh decided and exclaimed, "I never knew Pokémon battles could be so fun!"

"That's because you won. Then 'course it's fun, " Bonnie explained.

"Anyway, Mew, use Earthquake!"

"Woah. Alright, Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!"

"Mew, use Psychic Terrain!"

"Huh. Well, Quick Attack, let's go!"

"Mew, Psychic!"

Mew stopped the Quick Attack. Ash did not give up. "Iron Tail!"

"Mew, use Protect!"

"Ugh... Pikachu, Electro Ball!"

"Psychic!"

Mew flung the Electro Ball back at Pikachu and threw him onto the ground. "You gave it your all, buddy," he muttered.

Just then, Mew turned invisible. Confused, Goh was about to question why when he saw two figures coming out of the bush.

"Why, if it isn't the loser!" Misty mocked, "So, you decided to come to Galar?"

"What do you want, Misty? Why do you even care?" Ash asked, his voice dripping with venom.

"The others have gone to the other regions to search for you. Now, will you refuse a battle?" Brock asked.

"No," Ash gritted his teeth. He would make them pay.

"Stubborn as ever. But it saves us some time. Alright then, head over to the battle field," Misty insturcted.

They decided to have a two versus two battle. Max, Bonnie, Chloe, Jirachi, Dedenne, Squishy, Eevee and Ralts were cheering them on. Goh took out his first Pokémon.

"Mew, I choose you!"

Ash smiled. Might as well let them fight Legendaries they recognise. "Articuno, come out!"

Misty was in shock. Since when did these losers get Legendary Pokémon? Hmph, I should really get them to meet Ketchie Ashum and his group of friends who probably had amnesia. Anyhow, I'm still gonna win. "Starmie, don't let me down!"

"Steelix, let's go!" Brock shouted.

Goh smirked. This would be a piece of cake. Time to show them what Mew can really do! "Let the losers have the first move," he heard Misty say. Beside him, Ash was all set for a good battle. "Ice Beam!"

That turned out to be a good choice. Because now, both Starmie and Steelix were frozen in ice. Now it was Mew's turn. "Hyper Beam!" Goh yelled. Mew charged up quickly and fired the beam. When the smoke cleared, a fainted Starmie and a fainted Steelix lay on the ground.

Brock gritted his teeth and winked at Misty. Misty saw the signal and smirked. "All of you, come out!" They confidently yelled.

Psyduck, Gyarados, Politoed, Staryu, Goldeen, Horsea, Corsola, Azurill, Crobat, Toxicroak, Sudowoodo, Forretress, Golem, Ludicolo and Marshtomp came out of their Pokéballs.

"That's against the rules!" Bonnie pointed out.

"Since when did we play by the rules?" Misty countered.

Max was furious. Who did these people think they were? What will Ash and Goh do?

Ash smiled, sending out Moltres and Zapdos. They've got this. Ash and Goh just told the Legendaries to use their strongest attack over and over again. Within minutes, all the traitors' Pokémon had fainted.

We had to get stronger! Ash caught three Legendaries, and Goh caught the invincible Mew! We will train, and I shall inform my other friends about it! Misty thought. She turned around and knew that Brock was thinking the same thing.

Yes, they will get stronger. Ash is a loser. He doesn't deserve victory.