𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"I can't wait to go on my journey to become a Pokémon Master!" Cherre exclaimed.

Bonnie smiled as she watched her daughter wolf down her breakfast. It was the day after her tenth birthday. Cherre hugged her parents goodbye and raced for Professor Cerise's laboratory. Her best friends, Camilla and Coral, were also going to be there.

"I want Charmander!" Cherre remembered Coral saying.

"I want Squirtle!" Camilla had decided the day before.

Cherre chuckled. Coral and Camilla were twins, and yet, they were as different as night and day. Their parents hardly argue. The only thing they ever argued about was the Mythical Pokémon Mew, whom Cherre had seen during the few visits to their house. Coral was like his father when he was young, showing off his vast knowledge of Pokémon whenever he got the chance. Camilla, however, was more humble about what she knew. That made her a better friend.

Who should I pick as my starter Pokémon? Cherre wondered. None of them intrigued her much, so...

"I know!" she shouted across the horizon.

"I'LL CHOOSE PIKACHU!"

"Let's battle once we receive our starter Pokémon," Camilla suggested.

"No way! You'll have the type advantage. I'm not stupid," Coral huffed.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast!" their mother, Chloe, urged and tapped on the table.

Minutes later, the children were out of the house. Camilla couldn't wait to see what their friend, Cherre, would choose. No matter what, she would become the World Champion in the end! The current Champion, Ash Ketchum, was unbeatable. But not anymore! Camilla thought. As she looked at Coral, she knew he was thinking the same thing. They were twins, for one. The three of them planned to travel the world and even go to the region Mr Ketchum hadn't been to before.

Though not advanced, the new region was definitely worth a visit. There are also newly discovered Legendaries there. Their father was currently doing research on the new Legendaries because that's what he does.

Coral and Camilla got into running positions. "LET'S GO!"