𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

"I just realised something! What will we do when we meet the traitors again?" Chloe asked, sitting up abruptly while petting Eevee.

"Um... Hey! I've got an idea! Let's come up with fake identities!" Max suggested, clapping his hands together.

"Good idea! I can't wait to trick 'em, " Ash concluded, "Maybe the Legendaries can help us change our appearance."

Already done, Mewtwo said, handing them some appearance-changing potions with his psychic powers, Mew predicted that this will be your decision last night, so we had worked on it.

"Mew to the win once again!" Goh exclaimed.

"Alright! Now let's go have fun with those dumb traitors!" Bonnie exclaimed, "Let's go beat the crap out of them, Squishy!"

"Yeah!" Max yelled.

"Are you two even old enough to be a trainer?" Chloe asked, a little concerned.

"Hey, I'm already seven, " Bonnie pouted.

"And I'm eight, " Max pointed out.

"NEVERMIND ALL THAT! THEY'RE HERE!" Goh yelled all of a sudden. All the Pokémon, excluding Pikachu returned to their Poké Balls and the trainers drank the potions.

"This is an official World Coronation Series battle announcement." Ash heard the systems say.

He turned to see Misty. When did she enter? She smirked and said, "Hey there, lamies. I gotta beat ya'll to rank up and defeat my loser of a friend!"

"And who might that be?" Goh in disguise asked.

"Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, " Misty said the name in disgust, "Who're you guys anyway?"

"Oh, umm... " Ash was stuck and racked his brains for a name, "Hmm... Ketchie Ashum! And this is my partner, Pikachu."

Max mentally facepalmed, "Umm... I'm Mars Maphé and this is Jirachi."

Bonnie said, "I'm... uh... "

"You can't even remember your own names?" Iris asked, unimpressed, "You must be pathetically weak then."

"Hey! I'm Bluey Squisha and these are my partners, Dedenne and uh, Zygarde, " Bonnie gestured to Dedenne, Squishy and SquishyBlue.

"That's Squishy and the other Zygarde!" Clement exclaimed, shocked.

"Why do you have them? And that's Jirachi, isn't it, May?" Serena asked, pointing at Jirachi.

Sleepy, sleepy, Jirachi said telepathically before closing his eyes.

"It's only afternoon for Arceus's sake!" Brock pointed out.

"So you want to battle, or not?" Ash asked, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Of course, loser!"

"The World Coronation Series have approved this Super Class battle. This battle will be a one-on-one. Begin!" the systems announced.

"Alright. Victini, I choose you!" Ash yelled.

"Why'd you choose a fire-type when you're facing a water-type trainer? Misty asked, and let Starmie out, "Starmie, don't let me down!"

"Victini, use V-create!"

"Starmie, use Hydro Pump!"

"Victini, use V-create again!"

"What? No! How-" Misty stuttered as Starmie fell to the ground.

"Starmie is unable to battle. Victini wins. Which means the match goes to-" the systems declared.

"LALALALA!" Goh's sudden ourburst muffled whatever the systems were going to say. And Ash was grateful for it.

"Well done, Victini! You brought us a victory!" Ash thanked Victini.

How did this guy get a Victini? Misty thought. It might not be the best against me but, it's a freaking Mythical! This guy must be strong. Perhaps I should tell Ash about him and knock some sense into his pathetic brain.

"I wanna challenge you too!" Clemont said, "Go, Bunnelby!"

"Bunnelby!" Bunnelby said upon landing on the battlefield.

"Alright then. Infernape, I choose you!" Ash threw out a Poké Ball.

"Infernape!"

"I'll let you have the first move, " Clemont decided.

"Okay, Infernape, use Fire Spin!"

Infernape used Fire Spin. "Bunnelby?!"

"Bunnelby, use Dig!"

"Infernape, try to stay focused!"

"NOW!"

Bunnelby jumped out of the ground.

"Now use Double Slap!"

"Bunnel-bunnelby!"

"Infernape! Okay, use Flare Blitz!" Ash shouted.

And so Infernape used Flare Blitz and Bunnelby fainted.

"Bunnelby is unable to battle! Which means Infernape wins!" Goh declared.

"All right!" Ash exclaimed, "You were great, Infernape!"

"Infernape!"

Misty sighed. The traitors made their way down the mountain, not believing how strong the group was. They might not have the best memory but they sure were strong. Perhaps they'd challenge them again someday. After the traitors left, the effects of the potions wore off.

"Woah. That was funny! Don't you think so?" Bonnie giggled.

They still think you're weak, while thinking you're way too strong at the same time. Yeah, that's weird, Squishy said, summing up the problem.

"Ha! Serves them right, " Goh said, "Oh! And can Mew battle Victini!"

"What do you say, Victini?" Ash asked the Fire/Psychic type.

"Victi!" Victini decided to fight.

"Yay! All right then, " Goh said excitedly and walked over to the battlefield.

After Ash and Victini have taken their positions, Goh shouted, "Mew, use Hydro Cannon!"

After Mew used Hydro Cannon, Ash shouted, "Victini, use Shadow Ball!"

"Mew, use Scald!" Goh shouted.

Victini was burned. Ash yelled, "Victini, Shadow Ball again!"

"Mew, dodge it!"

Mew dodged it in the annoying Mew way. Goh shouted in glee at witnessing the Pokémon of his dreams fight so awesomely. Eventually, Mew won and Ash admitted that Mew is indeed an interesting Pokémon.

When everyone got into their beds, they all decided that while it had been a fun and awesome day, they had to start actual training tommorow.