Chapter 10

Valentina P.O.V
I did not want to come out of jail I had to stay their. here the story, I got framed. I was in a gang where theirs No leaving once u enter. so they wanted me to kill my best friend Tabitha, I wouldn't do it. one of members grabbed my hands and made me pull the trigger, then jumped me later for not listening. after that I was to busy trying to keep her alive but it was to late then the police came.
I was in jail for three years but I guess it's just two. I'm scared because the gang will found out if I'm out and they'll want to kill me, why cause as stupid and innocent as I was snitched and told the cops where the gang was located.
I was up sitting by the window, resting my head on the wall. Alana walked in.
Me: hi.
Alana: hi so you like it.
Me:yea.
She sat next to me, putting her arms around me.
Alana: so I was thinking.
Me: um look i am greatful that you took me with you but I'm not ready for a date.
Alana: I was thinking that you can get lunch now cause it's ready.
Me: oh okay.
Well that's awkward . The door rang.
Alana P.O.V
I wasn't gonna ask her out nah. I walked to the door and opened it. oh shit nah no how.
Adrian: hello babe.
She dropped herself and kissed me. wth she doing here boy ugh. I turned around and saw Valentina standing their acting like she looking up in the air.
We pulled away .
Adrian: aww is this a maid.
Valentina looked at her with that I'll fuck yo little ass up look.
Me: um no this is my friend Valentina Valentina Adrian.
Adrian held her hand out Valentina mad a turn to the kitchen. swerved her shit Odee .
Me:so um put you stuff in my room since she has the guest room.
Adrian kissed my cheek and went upstairs, I walked up to Valentina.
Valentina:if she ever talk to me like that again ima fuck her up ight.
Me: chill Valentina okay I'll get her okay.
She shook her head took the banana to her room. Boy this gonna be interesting .
Petra P.o.v
Well today's the day I go to school junior year is a go. i was packing my bag when Carolina walked in.
Carol: so um theirs a boy downstairs saying he's taking you to school.
She smiling all in my face like oh hell no how he found me though.
Me: um it's whatever .
Carol: it's okay your first boyfriend.
Me:scurrr rewind one that's not my boyfriend two he just my friend .
I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and got in the car.
Brian: dame.
Me: drive or we'll be late.
He started the engine.
Brian: your welcome .
He started driving.
Me: oh thanks for picking me up stalker.
Brian: look I just know where you live from seeing you on my block.
Me: wait you live over here.
Brian: yeah like down the block.
Me: cool.
Boy time to put on the cute.
Me: so um I got my schedule they sent me.
Brian: same as mine.
Me: oh it's lit.
Brian: we here.
I got out the car and walked inside, All eyes was on me.
Nigga: dame.
Girl: who is she.
Then this girl pops up in my face.
Girl: hi I'm heather Brian sister.
Me: oh hi.
Heather: don't worry they stare at the baddest chick here.
She bad herself. we walked me to class, I sat down and this cute ass brownskin walked up to me.
Boy: excuse me ma but like I'm sitting their but since you new I'll let you sit their.
Me: um okay.
Boy: I'm drake.
Nigga named after a emotional lightskin rapper 😭😭.
Me: oh hi I'm Petra.
Drake:cool.
I looked at his tattoos it was gang symbols, looked like my step dad one.
Me: I'll see you later.
The bell rang, heather grabbed my arm.
Me: ow what.
Heather: how you got drake to talk you with out giving him a pen.
Me: um don't ask me that first of all I was sitting in his seat .
Heather: girl he is so sexy.
Me: oh I see.
Heather: he on the football team.
Me: cool.
Heather: you should tryout for cheerleading .
The fuck cheerleading for a bunch of niggas I can careless bout got team these nuts.
Me: hell no I'm never doing that.
Heather: come on join me I'm not being alone.
Me: idk.
Then Brian puts his arms around me.
Brian: tryout it will fit you.
Me: oh please.
Then some girl ran up to heather hugging her.
Heather: bae hi.
Girl: hey boo.
Heather: oh Petra this is Yasmin my day one.
Me: oh hi.
Yasmin: aright so my party is a go tonight boy Petra you should come meet new people like drake.
Petra: way ahead of you.
Yasmin: girl you on fire all the boy want you.
Imi felt someone moving behind me I turned and Brian acted like he easy being stupid .
Petra: I'll be their.
I mean it was the end of the day and I was bout to go home till heather and them came to me.
Yasmin: you wanna sleepover for my party.
Heather: come on it would be lit.
Me: aright let me tell my sister.
I told Carolina and she said sure and to be careful.
So we drove to my house to get my clothes. We then left we have was in her house getting pre turnt up. we was smoking weed, playing reggae music. Rdx was on. I was shaking my ass.
Milani P.o.V
I was laying down on Marcus kissing him. he was holding me. he kept making me laugh boy, got me weak.
Marcus: get yo fat ass off of me looking to globes attached.
I'm weak, he started tickling me. then we was kissing and ish. he stopped.
Marcus: I'm gonna take you out tonight ight.
Me: um okay..
Marcus: it's a surprise.
Wow where he taking me tho. So I started to get dress and prep cause he dead left. I put on my shorts and blue button up shirt.
Carolina P.O.V
So I'm going to this 90s party on Facebook I'm wearing my pink sports bra and girl briefs with my jumper on. I had my hair up. no Jamal ain't going with me he at the trap making that mula. So I got in the car bumping and shit I got their I parked the car. I walked and saw these Jawns like dame. I walked in and went dancing, I was dancing with this dyke I dead thought it was a boy anyway I was dead getting it. gave her my number or whatever for fun 😂😭👏 I'm crazy. so I went to go get some drink I saw denzel. shit I immediately made a u turn and went in the bathroom I called Milani real quick.
Milly: hello?
Me: Denzel is here boy.
Milly: oh hell no leave now.
Then everything went black.
Milani P.O.V
Nah she hung up on me boy, but I was bout to leave and got in the car with Marcus. then I just was gasping for air.
Me:MARCUS!!!!.
Everything went black.
Alana P.O.V
So I was in the house still with Valentina and Adrian. adrian was wearing this skimpy dress and sat on top of me kissing my neck. Valentina came down stairs shit. she just stood their and stared at me and the went to get water and went back upstairs and slammed the door. Adrian stopped and got off of me and stood up. pulling down her dress and sat on the other couch.
Me: me um okay.
Adrian: who is she tho.
Me: my friend.
Adrian: then why she alway looking at me like yall got something like the fuck.
Me: one I mean what you doing here.
Adrian stood up and came back to me and put one leg over mine and sat on me.
Adrian: I missed you and like once I had saw that you came out of jail.
Me: but who told you.
Then all I feel is a string of cloth strangling me I was trying to call Valentina but then I passed out.
Valentina P.o.V
Boy her bitch got me tight like aright you can't wait. so I'm in the drink water and I hear like mad noise it sounded just like suffocation. trust me I knew. i looked out the window and saw my gang car outside. I then stepped away and put my ear to the door and listened to what was happening. I heard footsteps boy i bushed that couch to the door and went in my bag and grabbed my back up gun and locked my self in the closet. some how they got in.
Adrian: that bitch not here.
Guy: we'll find her just watch.
I was looking through the hole in the door he left a note. then he was gone I heard the car leave. I got out the closet and slowly walked to the note.
Dear Valentina,
I know you was here you got unfinished business you should have never left prison that was the only thing holding us back from beating yo ass to death. yeah I got your bitch and her friends can't see me till I get you. you are mine .
Love homie.
I crumbled up the paper and went downstairs and saw a basement door that says emergency. I opened it, mad shit was in their boy. I can shot them up but I can't do it alone. I got some calls to make.
Petra P.o.V
So I put on my white sleeveless crop top and white true religion and my sevens. we dipped looking like some baddies or whatever. so I got to their it was litt I was dancing and this boy pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear.
Boy: Petra?
I looked it was my old fake works papi.
Me: papi boy what you doing here.
I took him to the back yard, and stood on the porch. he pulled out a blunt.
Papi: you looking dame good.
Me: always know what to say.
Aright let me explain myself, yes he smoke weed. im in a gang hkp (hoes keep popping) no I'm not a hoe it meanings we will pop anyone that getting in the way. so we was smoking or whatever and he started holding me from the behind.
Me: what you doing her papi.
Papi: I wanted to see you cause I'm like where my girl at they like you dipped I'm like word not even saying bye.
Me: you brought the trap wit you.
Papi: yeah duh anything to keep you.
Heather opened the door.
Heather: um Petra yall can't smoke out here.
Me: my fault.
Yup he is my works but we never kissed he hated that the most bout me.
Papi took the blunt and stepped on it.
Papi: it's out ma.
Heather: good come back inside.
She closed the door, so Papi he turned me around and held my waist. he was leaning in and we kissed. I always wanted to kiss him, it was so good. I rapped my arms around him and we was getting it then heather banged on the door.
Me: boy I'm coming.
Heather: hurry up boy.
Papi held my hand took me inside.
We together or nah 😂😘.