Chapter 16

Milani P.o.v
$7 weeks later$
Haven't texted marquise or spoken to him since.
$flash back$
Kenya:I'm pregnant.
$flashback end$
I've been taking care of the baby and me, Alana she been seeing this girl named butter fingers. yes she is a stripper but a classy one.
I'm in my room watching cartoons as if I'm a 4 year old. I went on Facebook cause I've been M.I.A for a while. my notifications have been blown up completely. hold up what, marquise in a relationship. nah I'm not even preeing but Facebook give relationship status notification and he popped up . Wow I need to see this.
Ke-ke-Kenya, what so he going back out with Kenya just wow. but it's okay I'll be fine, I got up to go get something to drink. the door bell rang,tuh I don't even wanna look cause if it's marquise I'll never forgive or forget. I looked through the peep hole it was some guy. I opened the door that some guy is Marcus.
Marcus: Milani?
Me:............
My face right now:😐😐😐😐😐😐😳😳😐😐.
Marcus:can I come in.
Me: ummmm oh okay.
He walked in and sat in the kitchen.
Marcus: look.
I cut him off, waving my hands with a pissed off face.
Me: why are you here, matter a fact how do you know where I am. you raped me, got ME FUCKING PREGNANT. WHY ARE YOU HERE JUST.......
Marcus: I'm sorry okay very sorry, I regret everything. I never meant to be that way.
Me: you never meant to be that way you never meant. you didn't mean to have me get rapes by that whole trap house,tuh this is bullshit.
Marcus:LISTEN IM FUCKING SORRY I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD.EITHER THAT OR KILL YOU.
My face 😳.
Me: kill me, but.
Marcus: I DIDNT WANT TO KILL YOU IM IN LOVE WITH YOU I COULDNT KILL THE PERSON I LOVE.
Me: but you raped me and ur friends raped why didn't you just kill me.
Marcus: no I couldnt.
Me: I'm sorry that you had to do it but I'm not gonna forgive the fact that I was raped.
Marcus: I understand but.(he gets up and grabs my waist) I want us back, I wanna take care of the baby help you.
Me: I I I want us back too.
We kissed, I hugged him. I didn't want to let go.
Marcus P.o.V
I missed her so much, but Yall probably was like where was i. I was in jail, for like month got out and on probation. I couldn't stop thinking bout her at all. and we have a baby. dang we gots a lot to catch up on.
Marquise P.O.V
I was rubbing Kenya stomach, as she is doing her make up.
Kenya: babe stop it let me do my make up.
Me: don't need it you look good regardless.
Kenya: how flattering.
Me:look it's just work okay u should've took days off the baby is gonna be born next month.
Kenya: but I like my money.
Me: so do I.
Kenya: baby look it's gonna be fine.
Me: yeah ight.
I walked out and went to the room. yes we cuffed, it's for the best I mean like she changed she not how she was before it makes me remember how much I loved her. We got another kid on the way, that's all that matters. Milani she I have no words, I miss her but she will never forget this at all.
Petra P.o.V
I was home chilling with kojo. Laying on his chest, he was playing with my hair. He yagga my hair, I sat up and slapped him so I immediately covered my face he got on top of me tickling me.
Me:kojo chill boy.
He stopped and was staring at me,and moved my hands from my face.
Kojo: your cute u know.
He started leaning in, I pinched his arm and got up. then the door bell rang it was Yasmin thank god.
Yasmin : hey Petra what's wrong .
Me:me huh nun wrong I'm good.
I went upstairs, to go and lay down.
Kojo P.O.V
Yes I was bout to kiss her, look it's just she's just idk I don't think it's anything serious.
Yasmin: hey bae.
Me: what's good .
Yasmin: I missed so much.
Me: missed you too.
She kissed me, something wasn't right. like her lips don't taste like cherry. every time she come over her lips is always cherry flavor. I pulled away and started watching tv.
Yasmin: Bae Ima go to the bathroom.
She kissed my cheek and went upstairs .so I don't care Ima start spying, I went in her phone some text saying later cherries. Tf see what I said she taste like Cherries. I put her phone back and walked upstairs. She came out the bathroom.
Yasmin: where u going tho.
Me: bed I'm tired.
Yasmin: okay i gotta go back to my friend house anyway so text me.
Me:aright.
She kissed my cheek, when she left I went to petra.
Me: can I ask u something .
Petra: um.
Me: it's bout yasmin.
Petra: what bout her.
Me: is she cheating on me.
Petra: see I don't even know cause I haven't talked to her in a while.
Me: well this boy inboxes her talking bout you taste like cherries.
Petra: I'll go um talk to her bout it.
I kissed her forehead slapped her arm.
Me: thanks.
Carllina P.o.V
I escaped that dame hell hole I ain't saving hat girl are you crazy she freaking Tuh whore. I'm just in Compton getting myself together I'm not meeting Milani or anyone of them quite yet I'm not ready plus I look like someone beat me alive. but other than that this is what happened in the house.
$flashback$
Him: who said it was okay for u too do that.
Me: me okay I'm not ur bitch I can stand on my dame own.
He slapped me, I sniffed him.
Him: don't let me kill u.
Me: kill me ur not gonna do shit anyway.
I walked away, he grabbed and took me to his room and locked the door. I started throwing stuff at him till he knocked me out literally.
$flashback$
I wake up to sweat and him naked. I was rapped. that was the last straw I left immediately and came here to start over again.but I want to see my little sister.
Petra P.o.v
I went to see Yasmin at her house I had looked through the window I saw this boy and he was kissing all on her neck. I knocked on the door quickly. She answered .
Me: Yas u good.
Yas: um yeah why.
Me: I wanna talk to you.
Yas: aright .
Me: are u um cheating on kojo.
Yas: no never I love him okay why would u think that.
Me: no I mean just.
Yas: are you jealous, I understand u never had your chance but this is low.
Me: I'm not jealous I could careless matter fact continue to let that boy suck on ur neck I won't care and maybe kojo won't either.
I walked away.
Yas: Petra wait.
Me: what.
Yas: don't tell please I swear I'll get rid of him okay.
Me: you swear.
Yas: yes.
Me: okay.
I left and went back to kojo house, I walked in he was just so high. like dame nigga.
Me: kojo u okay.
Kojo: yeah don't touch me.
Me: what's good with u boy ur high sit down.
Kojo: not until u kiss me.
Me: what are you talking about.
Kojo:look I want to kiss ever since like u just playing.
Me: kojo u don't mean it Kaye's down and chill.
Kojo: nah u chill, cause Ik you feel the same I know I just do.
Me:even if I did it can never happen .
I walked away, he pulled me.
Kojo: if it can't happen why you ain't push me away yet.
He leaded in, I pushed hinge fell on the couch. i ran to the bathroom and fell on the floor, this is to much for me. is that the weed talking or something else. I breathed and walked out, and saw kojo payed down in the couch. he sat up and looked at me, I looked at him. I say down and turned on the tv, he put his head in my lap.
Kojo: I'm sorry if u don't feel the same way I do.
Me: it's okay.
Dame I'm so lost and confused, my phone vibrated it was Carolina.
Me:hello .
Carolina: open the door please.
I lifted his head and ran to the door.
She stood their in tears looking at me, I broke down immediately . She held me so tight, I didn't wanna let go anymore .
-------------co writer help please----------