Chapter 18

No one P.o.V
They all was taken marquise, Milani, Alana, Carolina.
Milani: how can u do this.
???:It's for the better.
?????:mAybe we can have two.
The two loaded their gun, they pointed it at...............
$yesterday$
Kenya P.o.V
Me: no running up and down guys.
The kids was running like crazy, so I'm having my baby shower. Everyone is here like the whole trap. Someone else arrived it was Marcus, I walked toward him and saw Milani. I turned around and saw marquise, and took him in the room.
Me:u invited her.
Marquise: um no the hell.
Me: mmmm.
Milani P.o.v
I tagged along with Marcus to some baby shower the least I can do is have a card,when Marcus walked away I was standing up. I saw marquise again, why is he here. So he decides to come over to me.
Marquise: Milani.
Me:........ What.
Marquise: um why you here.
Me: excuse I came with Marcus why u here.
Then Kenya stands next him and hold his hand. Well ain't this but a bitch.
Kenya: for this of course remember I'm pregnant .
Me: oh that's swell.
Kenya: I can't wait to see our bundle of joy, well um thanks for coming you know um enjoy.
She walked away, marquise still standing their.
Me: why u still here.
Marquise: I'm sorry you gotta believe that.
Me: Ima believe the nigga that knocked up a bitch he never gave a fuck bout right and goes and act like he don't know me for mad long not even budging to talk to me. It took you a baby shower to communicate with me, that's just wow amazing.
I walked away and went to Marcus.
Carolina P.o.V
I want to tell Milani that Alana is here and back , but I don't know if I should tell her. I went to Petra room, she was on her phone. I assume she's back, I sat on the bed.
Petra: oh hey um lady.
Me: hii um can we talk.
Petra: okay sure.
Me: Petra I'm gay.
Petra: what.
Me:I'm sorry but I'm in love with Alana and I've been hiding her here for a while.
Petra: really.
Me: yes.
Petra: well okay.
She went back on her phone, I was confused I thought maybe that's what would bring her back.
Kenya P.O.V
So the party still happening I'm watching Milani like a hawk, until Marcus came and sat next to me.
Me: what.
Marcus: nice baby shower for our baby.
Me: stop okay it's not it's anymore cause when this baby is born do believe u won't be in the picture.
Marcus: we shall see Kenya.
He held my hand, I looked and saw Milani staring at me. I let go and got up and walked off.
Marquise P.O.V
I went over to Milani keep her some company. She wouldn't look at me at all i had to get her alone to talk. i took her phone and ran to the roof.

Milani: marquise stop playing! !

She speed walked cause well she pregnant she can't run. I was standing on the roof with her phone, she finally got their and she looked at me.

Me: we need to talk.

Milani: no we don't.

ME: yes okay.

She flooded her arms.

Me: look okay I'm sorry for what I put you through but I care for you I took care of you more than Marcus and love you more. And when he comes in your life I'm nothing.

Milani: Are you serious right now hear yourself. You knocked up Kenya while u were with me remember this is your baby shower your fault we aren't together right now all because of you, I have to be with the real father. The one who came back to me and apologized. So don't came at me marquise.

I came close to her, and held her. She pushing me away .

Me: so you don't miss me like I miss you.

I leaned in to kiss her, she turned her face.

Milani: no i don't i had enough marquise.

she pushed me and took her phone and walked out. i shook my head, but as soon as that door closed i hear a big boom.

Milani p.o.v

pain, blood, every nerve in my body screaming for help. i was pushed down the stairs, i can't see who did it but this was no accident. i here yelling, im screaming crying. marcus came and held me. marquise ran down stairs. as soon i turn my head i see the ambulance removing marcus from me. my vision started fading.

$hospital$

Marcus P.O.V

i was in the waiting room with marquise and kenya, carolina was on her way.

Me: this is your doing.

marquise: dont get it twisted i was on the roof she left before me.

me: exactly u killed the baby you miss her to the point youd try to kill her.

kenya: guys were not gonna do this here, im going home i have no um business here, lets go marquise.

marquise: im staying.

marcus: ill take u home kenya.

marquise: okay.

carolina P.O.V

i was looking for my car keys, the door bell rang , i went to go get it. it was marcus and kenya.

me: where is she.

marcus: shes gone.

me: stop lying.

i turn around and see kenya bout to...........

kenya P.O.V

dont think i dont know they miss each other , this is gonna the end i promise you that.

me: she knocked out for good.

marcus: yeah i guess.

he little sister walked in the hallway. she saw carolina then looked at me.

me: dont worry its okay.

petra: who are you people.

me: marcus get her.

she ran in her room, we ran to the door. we banged and kicked open the door, she was gone. she escaped through the window. we grabbed carolina and drived.

Petra P.O.V

i was in the closet, the door closed i came out and grabbed my phone. my head had started hurting the most, then i remember everything .i called alana immediately to warn her.

me: alana please dont open your door.

alana: what are you talking bout i have to go get carolina.

me: they took her.

alana: who.

me: marcus and kenya.

alana: petra stay where u are i got this if anything call jump and kojo, warn marquise. wait you remember you got your memory back.

me: i know hurry.

i hung up. i called marquise and milani.

me: pick up the phone !!! please please!!!

i cried and cried. everything hurt, my sister is gay. kojo he he I'm in love with him and yasmin playing him for a fool. i called jumps phone.

jump: hello.

me: jump its me petra i got my memory back please come they taking carolina and im scared they took alana and milani and marquise.

jump: okay okay listen to me, go in ur sister room and go under her bed grab her gun im on my way with kojo.

$to be continuedddd$