Chapter 2

Marquise p.o.v

We came back from the movie theater, she was dead tired. She was on my back.

Me: you wanna go home.

Milani: mmmm no.

Me: IGHT I'll take you to my crib you sleeping on my couch.

Milani: k.

I put her in the car and buckled her up cause she was dead knocked. So I started driving to my house when I see my baby mama sitting on the steps smoking. I got out the car so fast. I walked up to her.

Me: what you doing her Kenya.

Kenya: cause I can plus your son wanna see his father.

Me: whatever, look not now.

Kenya: what you got you a another bitch in their.

Me: first of all she not a bitch ight need to look in the mirror the next time you wanna talk shit.

Kenya: oh you getting smart, was you saying that when we had this kid HUH.

Me: where he at anyway.

Kenya: inside that's where he is.

Me: leave okay now.

Kenya: putting your own son last for some little hoe.

I turned around and saw Milani standing their pissed.

Milani P.o.V

So he has a baby momma HUH not a problem.

Me: excuse me bitch who the fuck are you.

Kenya: his sons MOTHER are you his little hoe number 23 or just a fuck friend.

Me: bitch don't get fucked up in front your dame son bitch.

Marquise: chill the both of you especially you Kenya.

Me: don't tell me to chill when your little bitch was here with you son don't play.

I walked off.

Marquise: where you going son u need a drive.

Me: I'll fucking walk nigga.

I started walking home by myself 7 blocks away. These group of niggas was standing their, my ass turned the corner. The freaking followed me son, I pulled out my knife and started speed walking.

Boy: why you running away beautiful.

One grabbed my arm, I sliced him on his neck. They all just started to get mad aggresive with me I started to fight back till he came. He shot them two of em ran off, I fell on the floor.

Marquise p.o.v

She fell to the floor and picked her up and took her back to my place to go take care of her. She began to gain open her eyes, my son sat next to me looking at her.

Jacob: why she look like that.

Me: she got hurt.

She sat up.

Me: good you up.

Milani:......

Jacob: are you okay lady.

Me: why don't you go upstairs get ready for bed ight.

Jacob: kk feel better lady.

He ran upstairs.

Me: the least I can get is a thank you.

Milani: you have a kid.

Me: yes yes I do I didn't want you to know cause I was focusing on how We'd might get further.