Chapter 17

Carolina P.o.v
I took Petra back to our house and just talked.
Petra:Carolina I need your help.
Me: with what.
Petra: it's kojo when he was high he was talking bout he likes me like me and stuff, but he going out with my friend Yasmin but he doesn't know she cheating on him.
Me: dame This happens when I'm gone, but you and kojo know each for a long time and if he feels that way do you feel the same.
Petra: I don't know what to feel I mean he is my best friend.
Carolina: I remember me and jump was going out, we were in love everything was perfect till he cheated. things wasn't the same you know losing a friend by its your choice.
I got up and went to the bathroom to go fix up my hair. my phone rang it was her Valencia.
Me: hello.
Valencia: you won't believe this but that girl Kenya if you know her she's the reason why you ended up their its all her doing.
Me: oh really how do you know.
Valencia: I was reading her and his conversation on his phone they were in cahoots.
I hanged up and through my phone.
Petra: you good.
Me:oh I'm fine.
I think I should pay them visit now.
Milani P.o.V
Marcus was kissing my stomach and talking to it.
Marcus: little one when your out their do know your gonna be an angel.
Me: the baby kicked oh my god.
Marcus: word Ima start questioning the baby. Now if ur a boy kick once girl kick twice.
Me: it kicked four times,even the baby doesn't want you to know.
Marcus: okay but what should we name the wonder baby.
Me: what bout glory.
Marcus: aright not to be rude but that's an old person name.
me:what ever.
The doorbell rang. I sat up, but Marcus got up.
Marcus:I got it.
I got up anyway and went to the kitchen.
Marcus: let go of me.
Her: where is she .
Marcus: who.
Her: kenya.
I got out the kitchen and I saw a ghost.
Me: Carolina.
Carolina: Milly oh my god.
She let go of Marcus and hugged me.
Carolina: your pregnant oh my god.
Me: yeah his doing.
Carolina: wait he's not in cahoots with Kenya.
Me: no y.
Carolina: no reason,but I'm sorry for everything.
Me: it's okay I'm sorry too.
Carolina: it's nice to see you, but where's marquise.
Me: he lives downtown.
Carolina: okay thanks.
I can't believe she's back I missed her so much.
Petra P.O.V
I went back to jump house to get my stuff and leave, I opened the door and saw kojo and Yasmin having sex, a piece of me wanted to cry. they stopped, Yasmin looked at me and kissed him one more time and got off of him. I looked away.
Kojo: I thought you uh went back u know I'm home.
Me: don't worry bout I'll get out of both of ur way as I get my stuff.
I ran upstairs, I went to my room and angry as I was I packed my bag. Yasmin came in and flipped her hair.
Yasmin: I'm sorry you had to see that.
Me:I'm sorry myself.
Yasmin:why u say that.
Me:because you don't deserve him.
Yasmin: hold it girl, are you jealous.
Me: I lord you before I don't care, but you your a bitch. you messing with another guy while your with him and he's been nun but loyal to you.
Yasmin: lower your voice, I thought you wouldn't tell him.
Me: I wasn't but you making me want to cause i know you didn't drop him.
Yasmin:what's wrong with that .
Me: you know what forget it.
Yasmin: do you like kojo.
Me: no that's my best friend.
Yasmin: sure uh huh then why you so defensive of him.
Me: cause I don't want him to get hurt by no dame thot.
I walked out and bumped into him, I wiped my face and ran out the house. I'm strongly feeling kojo i know him for a long time, thats my best friend.

kojo P.O.V

What the hell is good boy, like what did yasmin say to her. I walked to Yasmin and she sat on the bed.
Me: what happened.
Yasmin: she was upset bout Brian you know.
Me: oh I guess.
Yasmin: we where suppose to be you know doing our thing.
She pulled me to her and we started kissing.
Carolina P.o.V
I went back to my actual home, when I got their I saw Petra in the living room just knocked. I walked over to her and sat on my knees, I brushed her hair away. she open eyes and blinked.
Petra: oh your home.
Me: yeah what's your wrong like ur crying.
Petra: I think I'm in love with kojo.
Me: what.
Petra: I don't know if it's jealousy or what I just can't stop thinking bout him bout gets he said.
Me: Petra look I don't want your heart to get broken but before that happens you need to know for sure .
Petra: okay .
Me: now (kissed her forehead) I'm going on a date yes already the guy that saved me is taking me out.
Petra: have fun.
Me: don't wait up.
Marquise P.o.V
I was going through my phone picking contacts for the baby shower I'm having for Kenya . I stopped and say Milani number still their and the picture of us . It feels like forever but I miss her to death.
Kenya: Bae how's it going.
Me: yeah it's going um great.
Kenya: okay making sure.
Should I invite her to the baby shower I mean like she is important to me.
Milani P.o.V
Marcus was laying down next to me looking at the ceiling with me, as I rubbed my belly we talking.
Me:what we had a girl you know.
Marcus: I want a boy .
Me: but what the boy is like me.
Marcus: then that's a handful.
I slapped his chest.
Me: stop but if he was u that's even worst, I want a little girl I can just make her so cute.
Marcus: cute as in those bootleg tumblr baby's .
Me: u are something else.
Marcus: Ima go and go to the trap smoke I don't wanna smoke around the baby okay Ima call u when I come back.
Me: okay.
He kissed my forehead and left. it started raining, I sat their rubbing my belly thinking bout marquise .
How could he knock her up, like why.
Petra P.o.V
Carolina left me,i sat and stared at the window. I was pissed I don't wanna see him hurt.but I'm hurting myself my door bell rang, when I looked I saw him standing their.
Me: what are doing here aren't u with Yasmin .
Kojo: nah she had stuff to do.
Me: oh.
Kojo: what's going on ur crying your upset tell me.
Me: I can't .
Kojo: why not.
Me: I just can't .
Kojo: I known u since and u can't tell me.
Me:............Yasmin is cheating on you.
Kojo: wow wait so u knew and lied to me.
Me: yes I promised u know I don't break promises.
Kojo: wow u stick up for her than me.
He moved away and started to walk to the door.
Me: Kojo IM IN LOVE WITH U PLEASE.
he turned around.
Me: Ik its crazy but I love u she doesn't even deserve u at all I do , I know all about you. when u where high u kept trying to kiss me and tell me u love me. now I'm saying it back and I can't really explain it.
He cut me off with a kiss, it was so passionate. I rapped my arms around him , he held my butt while kissing me. I felt him smiling and pulled away .
Kojo: I love you too.
We continued to kiss, we went in my room. he laid me down and stared to take off my clothes I took off his, we was still kissing so passionate I got chills. he kissed my neck down to my kitty. he ate me out licking and sucking doing it so well I just moaned so loud he put his hand over my mouth. I pushed his head down to keep going, but he stopped. he put on the condom and slide in slowly he was so big it hurt.
Me: Ow that hurts.
He kept going slow, the pain turned into pleasure. I rolled over on top and started riding he had one hand on my Breast and on I'm hip, I was going slow still cause it was just to much. He then went from the back, I was biting the pillow moaning and groaning . boy it felt so good. he laid me back down my back and started kissing me again, I gave three more stokes and came. he laided Down and held me, I layed their staring at the ceiling thinking this is a mistake.