Chapter 5

Marquise P. O. V

I was smoking weed on the porch thinking bout milani, I miss her odee. I can't even get over her, she hates me but I like her.

Kenya: bae come inside I made food.

I got up and walk to her. I sat down.

Kenya: you been like this all day what's wrong with you.

Me: shut up please like Dame.

Kenya: wait who the hell you getting crazy with.

Me: you all up in my face acting like you care bout me like no shut up.

Kenya: no fuck out of here with that shit us it milani wow.

Me: you not.

Kenya: I'm not what understanding nigga I understand clear I'm not dumb ight I knew you went to go see that bitch.

Me: she's not a bitch the only bitch that I Fuck wit is you.

Kenya: no nigga no you wasn't saying that last night.

Me: I wasn't cause your pussy was all worn out from the dicks that rampaged yo ass.

She slapped me in my face.

Kenya: don't fucking talk to me like that again muthafucker.

I slapped her back I'm not for the women abuse but don't put your hands on Me not expecting to get slapped. She grabbed her face and started crying. Bitch think it's baby boy.

Me: get out my house.

She grabbed the knife and slashed my chest boy she lucky she ran. I grabbed made paper towel and rapped up my wound.

Kenya P. O. V

He thought I was just gonna let him do that shit oh please. I stopped the car and started shooting up the house, not his I'm not that crazy. I then left the scene, better not snitch on me.

Milani P. O. V

Alana: MILANI!!!

carolina: mil.

Blank.

$hospital$

I woke up and saw alana sitting their bent covering her face, I saw my parents too.

Mom: I'm taking her home with us.

Alana: for what.

Mom: this I'm not losing her okay.

Alana : your not gonna okay you can't take her she's not a kid.

Me: I'm not a kid okay I I I'm fi fi fine.

Mom: you need a safe environment.

Dad: this is not for you.

Me: no I'm not leaving I refuse.

Mom: we leave tomorrow morning.

They walked out.

Me: I'm not going.

Alana: I know I'm not gonna let you.

Me: were Carolina.

Alana: jump took her home.

Me: oh okay.

Alana: I gotta go trap need me.

Me: it's okay go.

She kissed my forehead. I texted denzel.

Carolina P. O. V

Who did it though I need to know this dot add up though.

Alana P. O. V

Adrian: I think I did it.

Me: yes.

Adrian: like your house would have been on fire so chill.

Me: but who.

Adrian: I think I know but that's crazy.

Me: who.

Adrian: I think it was kenya.

Me: why.

Adrian : I saw her in front of your house.

Me: word ight.

Adrian: don't do nun stupid she got a son with marquise.

Me: relax.

I drove to marquise place. I banged on his door.

Marquise: I told your ass to not come back alana what you doing here.

Me: where kenya at.

Marquise : chill put the gun down she left long time ago though my son is here asleep.

Me: if she come back call me.

Marquise : why.

Me: cause she shoot up the house milly in the hospital.

Marquise P. O. V

So this bitch want me to kill her, I gotta see how milani feeling. Lifted up Jacob and put him in the car buckled him up, I drove to the hospital and went inside with Jacob on my shoulder.
Lady: may we help you.
Me: I'm looking for a patient her names milani.
Lady: sorry but she's been checked out she went home.
What you checked out, bruh I gotta go back to Alana. I drove to Alana house and looked through the window no one was home, I drove to Carolina house. I rang the door bell.
Jump: what you doing here.
Me: is Milani their.
Carolina walked behind jump.
Carolina: you've done enough.
Me: is she or is she not here.
Carolina: no she's at the hospital still.
Me: no I checked they said she went home.
Carolina: can't be.
Me: but it is.
Carolina: I gotta call her.
She grabbed the phone and call her.
Carolina: omg milani where are you.
Milani:..............beeeeeeep.
Carolina: she hung up.
Where could she be.
Milani P.o.V
I left the hospital with Denzel I told him I had to get out of town, so he's taking me to BROOKLYN where he use to live. We was driving Carolina called me but my phone lost service, I can't tell them where I'm going just know I'm not going to be back for a while.
Denzel: you okay you need another pillow.
Me: I'm fine.
Denzel: just making sure but you sure you want to do this.
Me: I refuse to go back to Alabama.
Denzel: what happened in albama.
Me: well.
-2012 flash back.-
I was walking down the street from school, these guys approached me.
Guy: so you little a sister.
Me: excuse me.
Guy: you heard me.
Me I don't know what you talking about.
Guy: you a little cutie HUH I like cute.
He grabbed my bag and tried to get me on the floor, I took out my gun I had shot him right in his eye. He fell on the floor, I was certain he died. Alana came and saw me she told me not to tell a soul bout this.
-Reality-
Denzel: dame so I guess you do gotta leave.
Me: yeah.
We was still driving, we was getting close and closer to New York.
Alana P.o.V
I heard milani is gone no where to be found, I found Kenya though she was on her back to marquise house, I followed her. She got out the car, I pulled up in front. I pulled out a gun.
Me: Smile bitch.
I just started shooting, I stopped and drived away.
Marquise P.o.V
I stepped out the house and saw Kenya dead on my lawn, I picked her up and tried to take her to the hospital it was to late, but then the police came. They thought I killed Kenya truth be told it was Alana but I didn't snitch. Later Alana came to the precent.
Detective: so Alana you tell me what happened.
I was at home with my sister milani and her friend Carolina, then my house is shot up by Alana. My sister was shoot four times she's alive, and fine but gone.
Detective: what do you mean gone.
Me: she's not in town anymore I don't know where she is or what happened to her at all.
She walked out and left Immedietly. So I'm arrested for murder of Kenya, I didn't kill her trust and believe that but the police dont listen. To be honest I love milani ima get her back when I get out 6 years from now.
Alana P.o.V
I can't stay in town not after this, i decided to move to California Compton. Carolina and jump joined me, they wanted to get the hell out this townies nothing but harsh memory's.
Milani P.o.V
It's only been two weeks, Carolina and them texted me what happened I can't believe he locked up for my sister crime. I went to the kitchen and kissed Denzel cheek.
Denzel: go get dressed.
Me: I don't want to.
Denzel: I'll make you.
He picked me up and started kissing all over me, I was still thinking about marquise can't help but think y.
$hours later$.
He was asleep I went in the bathroom and cute my hair short, I'm tired of Long hair.