A Problem

"Looks like those wings of yours are hella weak against heat b*tch!"

She scowled at me with a disgusted face.

"[FOX THORN]"

"[RED RAGE]"

I tried transferring the fiery mana from my hands to my tails. Then heat started coming off my tails. Little red prisms formed at the tip of each needle.

SKILL ACQUIRED [MOLTEN THORN]

Two of my tails came around my sides and started launching the needles at her. The moment one touched her, it pierced into her shoulder, steaming rising. She screamed in pain as she ripped it out, tiny roots just starting to form on the tip.

"So, not a fan of heat?"

I launched a flurry of needles at her, I could feel the fear emitting from her. Some of the needles went straight though her wings, melting them. Put I wasn't focusing my aim just towards her body, I was aiming for her wings. She tried to go forward but she couldn't even move her wings. It seemed she realized this was a fight she couldn't win. She thrusted her hands forward and a thick wall of steel formed, six wings forming on it, keeping it in the air.

"B*tch, do you think its that easy to run away!?"

I thrusted with my wings and went around the steel wall. Suddenly a pain shot through the left side of my waist. I looked down to see that a long spike had formed on the wall, and was piercing my side. I coughed up blood as the pain increased.

"You... f*cking... b*tch."

Blood gushed out of my side as I could feel my strength leaving my body. Suddenly the spike detached from the wall, letting the weight pull on me. The wall turned toward me and shot two dagger sized spikes. One landed in my left thigh and the other landed in my left shoulder.

"F*cking... shit."

All of my strength left my body. I don't know why, but I couldn't channel my mana as well as I could before, as if the spikes were blocking my mana flow. The metal wings on my back started to rust, turning to dust as I fell from the sky.

"Ah... after all these years waiting to be alive again... this is a pretty shitty way to die."

As I fell to the ground something swooped by under me, grabbing me. Just before a passed out, I caught a tiny glimpse of a white scale covered claw.

"Stupid dragon... should've left me to die."

I passed out, going completely unconscious. And then suddenly, as if it were a nightmare, I was standing in hell again.

"Man, you really f*cked up."

Lucifer was now standing in front of me, a pissed look on his face.

"Lucifer, did I die?"

No, I just pulled your soul here for a little bit.

"Why?"

Do you have any idea what you have done?"

"Yeah, got f*cked up by a dumb b*tch."

"No, that dragon you injured... THAT WAS MY F*CKING DAUGHTER! NOT COOL DUDE!"

I gave him a blank look.

"That dragon is your daughter?"

"Yeah, and that other girl, the "dumb b*tch", she was the new hero. AND SHE WAS WELL LIKED BY THE GODS!"

"Then shouldn't killing her be my priority? You did say you hated it when the heroes win."

"Yes, I know what I said. But the last hero you killed already put the attention of the gods on you. So, when you tried to kill their new hero, that doesn't really put a good tag on you. Considering she's from Verita and not earth is a pretty big deal too. And because you tried to kill the new hero, they decided to alter the rules!"