A Sacrifice

"WE HAVE DECIDED. YOU ARE DESTINATED FOR HEAVEN."

 "Wait! What about my brother? Where is he going to go?"

Their eyes glowed bright yellow and then made a large flash.

"JAKE PONDSLEY. MULTIPLE SINS. DESINATED FOR HELL."

"What!? No! Please, I'll do anything, but don't send my brother to hell!"

They looked among each other and seemed to have made a choice.

"IF YOU WISH, YOU GO TO IN HELL IN HIS STEED, AND TAKE HIS PLACE FOREVER."

Yes! I'll do it!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS THAT EASY? MANY PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN THIS DEAL, AND THE MOMENT THEY GET TO HELL THEY ALWAYS REGRET IT, THE LONGEST SOMEONE HAS EVER LAST IS FIFTEEN SECONDS, SO LET US ASK ONCE MORE, IS THIS TRULY WHAT YOU DESIRE?"

I nodded my head, my forehead beaded with sweat.

"VERY WELL."

I heard a sound like someone snapping their fingers and suddenly an iron collar appeared on my neck. I heard a rattling sound and looked down. Thousands of chains were floating up from the endless darkness. They shot up, wrapping around my throat, legs and arms, suddenly pulling me down into endless darkness. Suddenly, I was in a horrifying place. There were people tied in chains screaming in pain as far as the eye could see. More people were falling from the sky, landing on the ground and went *SPLAT*. Then their body's reformed and floated right back up. A man started walking towards me. He was wearing a tuxedo, shaggy black hair covering his left eye, his right eye socket was empty, being occupied by a bright flame. Pale skin, and every few seconds becoming translucent.

"Hello there, I believe its been a long time since me and you last met each other."

"What?"

"Ah, I supposed you wouldn't remember me, but everyone reincarnates after spending one eon in hell and heaven. So, congrats! This is officially your one billionth death! Your soul is SUPER fricken old!"

"Um... okay, but who are you?"

"Ouch, that hurts a bit considering how many years we've known each other! I'm one of your oldest friends!"

A large grin grew on his face and he took a little bow.

"I'M LUCIFER! KING OF HELL! NOW GIVE ME A HUG OLD FRIEND!"

He gave me a giant bear hug, squeezing me so tight i thought my rib cage would implode on its self.

"Alright, listen up, I'm not really supposed to do this, but let me tell ya a little ol secret! Once you come to hell, you never leave the same. People change here. And I'm gonna give you light torture, since we've known each other for so long!"

And just like that, the torture began. My flesh was ripped off my body, hot Wax was poured down my throat, my rectum was ripped out of my body and nailed to my forehead, and I was boiled alive. All of this was happening all at the same time.

Years passed by.

AND YEARS.

AND YEARS.

AND YEARS!

A̵̻͖̤͈͇͔̬̒̾͒̀͝N̸̜̲̖͔̗͈̞̲̫͜͝ͅḊ̸̛̤̪͎̰͕̯́̑̔͘͝ ̸̧̡̬̗̼̙͍͚̳̬̜̌́́͘Y̷̡̻̯͔̒̓̈́̎͋̀͋̓̎̈́͋̏͘É̷̞͍̘̌̏͛̈́͝A̴̢͕͉̦̭͇̜͍̼̹̩̗̜͋̅͒̌̕Ŗ̵̹̬̻͙͍̦͈̠̯̀͗͗̇̋͑̊͜͠͠ͅS̴̳͔̈̌̀̐̉́̈́̀́̐̐͂̚! ̷̡̨̬͙̰̰̟̆̎̀̾͗̏̎̃̉̄̌̿̆͘͝