The Minotaur

Jessica and Charles jaws dropped.

"THE HERO IS DEAD!? THIS IS HORRIBLE! THE TWO DEMON LORDS WILL DESTROY ALL OF THE HUMAN RACE! HIS MAJESTY NEEDS TO KNOW THIS NOW SO HE CAN SUMMON ANOTHER HERO!"

"[WHISPER SPEECH]"

"NO. Ỵ̸͈̤͖̗̭̳͉͒̽̃͌͒́̀͘͜Ȏ̴̧̡̰͇͔̭͆̇̏U̶̡̖̖̠̱̓̿̋̓͒̋̄̀̄̎̄̀̇̔͝ ̵̧̟͎̂̾͌̚Ẁ̶̰͖̻͉̟̮͈̲̄Ĭ̵̱͙̊͌̐͠L̷̢̨̧͉̤͍͓͛͛̀͑͑̋͌̄̊̃̋͂̕L̶̞͝ ̸͇̑̒͗̉̃̐̿̕N̷̮̈́͑O̶̹̟̖̼̖̊͗̊̉̎́͒̾̑̐͝T̸̹̍ ̶͇̟͔̿̈́̐̀̿̏̾̆͛̄̊̍̀͂T̴̨̢͎̻̦̥̩̲̣̩͉͉̞͙͉̍͆͒̋̍͊̓̔̉̅̉͠͝Ȩ̴̢̰̹̜͍̳̖̳̣́̅́̿̓̑̏̑̂̾̋͐͝L̴̛̺̖̃́͆̈͝L̶̡̧͓̘͕̈́͜͜ ̴͈̳̟̣͔͇̘͂̂̅̑͂̋̆̄̾̐͛̌A̸̘͖̫̯̦̼̲͉̐̏̑͑́̆́̄͆͛̚̕͠N̷̖͓͎̻̖̪̯̠̺͗́͊̈̆͑͑͠Y̷̨̢̻̜̭͈̫̞̪̲̟̗͎̎̈́̀͋̿̄̔̄̑͜͝Ơ̶͕̻̜͔̞̦͙̳̗͈̹̹͔̘͈͑͊͌͂̿̀̾̈́̏͛̓̄̚N̷̨̢̬̻̱͍̯̑͐͛̾̿̆̐͘̚͘̚͝Ȩ̷̙͚͍̻̫̠̱̹̽̈́́̉̏̋̔͑͑̀̀͌̌̕͜ ̸̧͍̼̹̞̱̙̫̥̥̲̙̫͓̗̅͛̂̇͝͠O̶͉̘̠̖̍͘͠͝ͅͅF̶͕̗̗̻̲̺̀̓͜͝ ̸̢̼̻̙̬̦̣̞̟̻̯̦̒́̓T̴̡̡̖̙̙̦͚̰̩͕͚͇̤͇̏̾͒͛̎̿̍͂̅͘͜H̷̩̹̳͚̲̬̱̼͙̐̊̃́̍̈́̐ͅĪ̵̢̛̟̻̰͍̱̙̤̖̖͗̀̈́̏̈́̒̎̾̄̕͝ͅS̵̨̝̺̫̗̰͙̗̝̯̻̭̪͉͙̓̃͐̋͂͘͝.̸̼̖̣̜͒̋̐͋̀̆͗͛̋̽̕͘ ̸̨̢̨̢̫̲̃̀͐͝͠Ǫ̷̼̟̦̪̘̒̏́̀͛́̎͘ͅT̷̢̯̥̲̟͙̎̍́̑͝H̸̥̩̱̱͊̇̏͌̔̐͌̅̔Ȅ̶̢̡̢̜̭͎̟̠̠̀̃͆͌̊̋̌̄̋̕͜͝ͅR̸̩͉͈͈̎͋͝ͅẂ̵̨͓̒̐͋̓͠͝İ̴̲̜͉͙͓͙͛̀ͅS̵̨̛̥̤̳̳̮̣̏̀̆̄̈́͋̄̂̈́̓͆͘͝͠ͅE̷͎̿̀̀̿̂̊ ̵̧̧̱̠̹̯̻̗͖̜̘̣̤̄̀̈̀́̂̎͒̆́̓̓́̑̚I̵͈̣͇͓̮̹͉͑͗̓͆̉͊̎͒͗̚ͅ ̴̮̩͎̟̌̈́̈́̐̌̾͒̃͆͆͘̚͠C̷̨̺̄͊Ă̷͍͉͖̹̟͙͖̥̖͈̥̹̱̾̾͑̃̈͋͂̈͘͜Ṅ̷̦̑͑͋̽͒̃̒̕͝͠'̵̧̩̟̹̜̞̤͙̼͙̞̖͍̥̀̄͆͂̑̑̊́̒͝T̴̛̛̛͚̉̌̊͊͌̏̔̓͌͝ ̷̨͓͖̖̥͔̔̒̃͐͋̈́P̴̛͎̥̖͇̽̑͆̀̈́̂̐R̷̗̳̣̗̽̅̊͊̃O̷̢̧̧̡̥͖̝̬̲̗̱̤͓̗̅M̷̨̨͕̱̼̮̭̮͓͎̩̮̰̋͂̉͑̍̈́́̊̊̅͌͘͘͝͠ͅĮ̶͕̰͖̜̞̘̖̟̰̱͔̎̎̉̇͗́̇̈́̿̂̿̚͜S̷̯̥̜͔̦̤̋̋̓͗͘̚E̶̢̯͚͕̖̺̺̙͂̈́̔̃͜͜ ̸̢̤͂͊̔̒͆̉͗̋̋̅͗̓͌̐̌T̵̛͙̪̥͈̠̼̞̲̞͛͒͛̀̂̿̿͌͒̚̚H̸͇̬͎͍͙̮̊̇͗̌̆͑͒͑̂̀̂̚͘͝͝A̷̧̘͉͈̼̖͋̀́̄̍̒̋̾͜T̶̬͓̦̣̼̤̻̳̝͖͍͊̑̉̑̔͗ͅ ̵̯͍̯͆̂̈́̈́̄͑͛̓͜Y̸͙̘͖̊͝ͅÖ̷̡̝̪̯͚̞̺̦͕͕̗̤͈͎́͆̆̅̊͒͋̈̐̓̉̑̌̚͘Ư̶̠͇̖̦̬͕̎̄͋̏̌̐̌̉̔́'̷̻̩͎̪͇̱̈͒̆̒͑͒͛̈̍̆͒͂͌͘L̴͍̐̈̕͜L̷̢̢̟̺̬͈̭͕͍̬͖͔͓̭͛̃̓̆̽͒̕͜ ̸̧̜́L̶͇̃͆͐͂̈́̀E̸̢̡̛̜͓̘̼͈̯̱͆́̎̾̆͌̉̕̚͠A̶̧̮̪̯̗̜̘̞̬̲̎̑̍̌̋́͛̈͛́͊͝V̶̮̻͍̩̖̺̦̭͉̌̈̓̎̓͒͌̎̌̀̉̑̌́̚Ȩ̶͈̺̼̭̖͙̪̗̲̬͔͗̍͝͝ ̵̛͍͎͊͐͌̕T̸͚͉̟̹̮͚̗̦̲̬̫̦͔͓̾ͅH̴̱̳̠̭̔̍̊̀̃̽͝I̷̧̟͐S̸͉̎̄͑̓͛͘ ̵̧̠͇͚̣̬̭̩̹̻̦͉̫̪̱̏̄͊͒̓̀͗̕̚̚͠D̷̨͎͔̩̹̺̘̜͈̫͔͍̺̲̆̋Ŭ̴̧̼͙̗̙̝̖̜̳͋̓͑̏́̇̒͂̇̕͠N̶̟̟̯͖͔̑Ģ̶͚̖̫̲̲̘̝̦̂E̴̢̘̘̰̒͗̔̆͂͛̾̎͠͝Ǫ̴̧̘͙̞̰̇̆́͂̇̅̃N̸͉̫͗̆̓͊͐̈́͛͝ͅ ̷̢̢͈͎̖̪̠̩͙͉̦͙̓͒͊A̶̡̧̗̲̪̬̹̲̩̖̟͈̐͛̐̓̈́ͅL̶̡̡͈̩͚̻͍̮̗̇̿̋̿̇͆̈́̄͊͛̊̎I̶͕̲̫̳͍̼̺͈̹͋͛V̴̧̤͉̘͓̯̜͍̼̞̼̲͙͎̎̀̓̽̔̈́͊̈́̈́́͌̀͂̑͝Ë̵̖͉̹̦͕́͋͐͋̄̑́̇̎͒͠.̴̢̢̡̙̘̟͓̼̯̬͎͉̲̋̓̌̌͆̎̄̚ͅ"

The both of them started shaking.

"How... how did he die?"

"He was killed. By a thorn fox."

"What!? A mere thorn fox killed the hero? But even a level one can kill a thorn fox! Did you see the thorn fox? What did it look like?"

"It had blood red fur and could fire a ton of needles from its body."

I started to tell them about how a red fox easily killed the hero and I realized something. they didn't see anything about my eyes. They must think I'm some sort of special beast man or something.