Chapter 12

Y/n

He quickly turns away from you, and you can't help but feel a bit dejected.
As this is possibly another sign that he isn't attracted to you.

Or maybe he's hiding something?
Hiding that he doesn't like you.

Or that he does-NOT!

Why not? BECAUSE.

That's a stupid reason.
I DONT CARE.

You must just really love going in circles with yourself, don't you?
...
Somehow you've managed the miraculous feat of-
getting on your own nerves.

You silently and begrudgingly make your way back outside to your bike.
Fortunately, no one stole it in the time that you left it by itself.

You close the front door on the way out, and lead your bike around the side of the house to the back yard.
As putting your bike away is a more menial task, you let yourself zone out.

You think about...
What would happen if Sansy suddenly wasn't smol anymore...
You don't know why your thinking of that of all things but your just imagining what you'd do...but what your actually doing is thinking about not knowing what you'd do...
Your kinda used to him being smol and so if he suddenly became regular sized...would that put things you previously thought weren't an option on the table? But what if you did that only for him to go back to being smol again? Would you have to stop because he is smol? What if he didn't want to? That's assuming he'd want to even at the normal size? What if he got bigger than you instead? And you were smol to him? If you were the smol one...would you still want to date him?
Though...knowing you...
you probably still would...
It'd make certain things difficult sure...
But they are probably still doable...
Right?
Gawd! Why are you even thinking about this...it's not like it'll ever happen......well...You suppose it could happen...you never know...
...f*ck.
Are you actually allowing your mind to entertain the idea of dating sansy?
...yes you are.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Stahppppppppppppppppppp...
Dont wanna ruin our friendship ;^;
But...NO!
Absolutely NOT!
You are NOT ruining this!
A Sans is actually living with you!
So don't even think about f*cking it up!
You don't even know if he likes you!
So get a grip...on a knife...and stab your butterflies to death. 🔪🦋

Don't act on it, don't be selfish, don't be greedy...It never works out well for you.
Lay whatever "feelings" you think you have for Sansy to rest.

You can't stop loving Sans..you can't ever go back to the girl you were before you fell head over heels for a magical skeleton. He haunts your headspace. However, Sansy isn't Sans.
He isn't, despite the resemblance.
He is not Sans.
He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans He is not Sans
He is not Sans.

Maybe if you tell yourself that enough then you'll stop thinking about him romantically...
probably not...
but it's worth a try at least...

You eventually reach the side gate, and kick it open. You bleakly drag your bike through with you. Unfortunately, due to your lack of paying attention to your surroundings, you soon feel the sudden pain of a low hanging lemon smacking you in the forehead. Damned lemon tree...