Chapter 9

Smol Sans
You have this somewhat bashful look, with an awkward smile on your face.
It's kinda cute..WellImeaninaplatonicsenseofcoursebecauseimnotintoyou
becausethatwouldprobablybewierdifididsoidontnotthaticouldntorthatithink
itdbewierdtolikeyoubutitsnotlikeyoulikethatoranythingimeanidontdislikeyou
ijust...*illegible internal rambling*

I can practically feel the faint blue that's dusting my face grow intenser in hue.
I oh so badly wish I could hide back in the sock right about now.
Luckily you glanced somewhere else awkwardly to avoid eye contact so I'm pretty sure you don't notice my face lighting up like a fricken glow stick.

I desperately attempt to calm myself the feck down, via deepening as well as slowing down my breathing to a more relaxed pace.
I manage to calm myself quickly, and finally respond to you shortly after.

"Yea, that's sock-aye with me, I don't mind doing it tho."

You seem to have caught my pun, cause you release a happy chortle.
I crawl out of the sock and drop it into the light barrel.
I look up at you, and that pretty smile on your face.
Gawddemmit I'm beaming, and I fecking know it too.

Frick my life.

"Thanks, and uh I've been kinda wondering something if ya don't mind.."

Your eyes dart back to me with a bit of concern expressed through them.
I don't know why you'd be concerned all the sudden, but ok.

"Hit me, not literally though..haha"

Awkward laugh at joke to lighten to mood, check.
Question why I do these things I do, check.
Welp that's enough checking random things off in my head, for literally no reason at all, why am I so fecking awkward.
*internal why am I like this face*

"Pffftt-lol"

You chuckle, and mumble something I don't quite catch.
You appear to be somewhat flustered, I not super sure if you are though, much less why you would be..wait a minute..*realizes the suggestiveness*
OhSheitNO!FeckingNO!GAWDWhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
How could this happen to meeeee~ I've made my mistaaaaakes~

"I was just wondering how often you need to eat..and if you can eat anything other than ketchup..and if your hungry at all."

*internal sigh of relief*
Ok, uhhh..hm.
Can I even eat anything other than ketchup?
I've never ACTUALLY tried to..
Frick I don't know.

"Well, I usually can survive off three ketchup packets a day at the least, and can eat a whole bottle of ketchup a day at the most. I don't exactly know if I can eat anything other than ketchup..I've never tried to..and yeah I am kinda hungry"

You smirk at my response, yet also look confused and questioning.
Well so what if I've never tried anything other than ketchup, not wanting to accidentally have some side effect from eating the wrong thing.
It's probably better that I didn't anyways since ketchup is superior to all food, you have no right to judge, fite me!

"Eh ok, well I was thinking bout goin shopping and maybe getting some food, and I didn't know if you could eat it or not, so I guess if you want to try it you can, but if not, I still have ketchup."

Oh..
Well okaie then.
Guess I can try something else for once.

"Am I going with you?"

Y/n
You originally were just going to leave then come back and then eat.
Though, you suppose Sansy can go with you, that is if you hide him well.
The biggest issue you'd have to figure out it how and where to hide him.
You think about it for a bit-ty, lol, then your poke bag comes to mind.
Yeah, that could probably work.