Chapter 11

Y/n

He's...
Hmmm...
Why did you think this was a good idea?

Oh right...
You literally couldn't think of any other options.
Notbecauseofpervertedreasonsoranythinglikethatyoujustdonthavejacketpocketsandthejeanpocketsarefakeandhesaidhedidntwannabeinthebagso...

Wait a minute.

Couldn't you have just switched the pouch he was in?
He said he didn't wanna be in the bag but maybe you could've just adjusted it or something?

Then again it's kinda too late to ask now...
Plus you're too embarrassed to say anything...

...
What are you doing here again?
Right! Shopping...yeah...

Sansy is literally right against-sHUT Up! STFU! Shopping! Think of shopping!

Wonder what it'd feel like if-DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT THOUGHT!

Finish huh? Nice choice of words.
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!

While desperately trying to repress any dirty-minded thoughts, you attempt to continue shopping.

Unfortunately, the movement is causing Sansy to slightly bounce up and down against your-

You bite your lip in an attempt to distract yourself from it.

By some miracle, you manage to make it out of the store. You probably have a very flushed face at the moment, but if anyone asks you'll just tell them it's a sunburn.

You head over to your bike and unlock it. You hang the grocery bags on the bike handles and walk the bike and groceries home. Fortunately for you, the grocery store is not too far from your house.

On your way home, you try to think of anything that will take your mind off the tiny skeleton nestled in your shirt pocket. But to your dismay, nothing seems to work.

He is practically touching it-STOP NOW.

But-JUST THINK OF LITERALLY ANY OTHER FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON!

How's that going to help? THINK OF MUSIC THEN!

The combination of music and other fictional crushes reminds you of a BNHA AMV you saw once.

It's starts to play in your mind, and it takes everything in you not to jam out while you walk.

At least your not thinking about-I SAID STOP!

Smol Sans

I like this. NO! SHADDUP!

We'd bust believe it buddy. F*CK YOU!

Tits ok bra, we can admit it. SHUT UP!

Oh come ooooon~ NO.NO.NO.NO.NO!

Finneee...

For a moment I sigh in relief.

...Is one word to describe them. ;3

I revoke my relief.

Fxrzhmfxniqtajythqfnrmjwxmjnxsyrnsjfsinitzgyxmjibfssfgjbnymxtrjtsjymnxxrfqqfsdbfdxxtozxyiwtunyfqwjfid