Chapter 2

Y/n
You've rather excited.

"So where in my room do you want your space?"

He looks at you confused.

"your room?"

You kinda feel like facepalming right now, but you refrain.

"Yeah...um you see...
IlivewithotherpeopleandIdon'tknowhowtheywouldreacttoyouandIdon'twanttoforceyoutotakearisklikethatandyoudon'thavetostayinmyroomit'sjusteasierformetofindyouandi'dmakesureyou'dhaveprivacyanditssaferthananywhereelseandIfIleaveyouwouldbeabletoaccessandusemyphonesinceitsaflipphoneandbeabletocontactmebytextingmyemailandmyroomhasgoodhidingplacesincasesomeoneelsecomesinbutyoudon'thavetostayinhereIwon'tforceyouto.."

Sigh..you and your nervous illegible ranting..

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean it that way..I've never been allowed to sleep in a persons room before. I'm used to just taking what I can get and not complaining too much. I guess if your ok with it I'm fine with staying in your room, plus considering all that you said It'd probably be better if I stayed in here."

You're pretty sure he just..
1. didn't think poorly of you or your ranting
2. attempted to calm your nerves
and 3. actually opened up to you a bit...
he probably would have been effective at calming you down if you had not just gotten ecstatic over the fact that he opened up even a little.
He looks around the room, and seems to take a liking to the top of your nightstand.

"um can I stay there?"

He points to your nightstand.

"Yeah sure! I can arrange that!"

You're rather happy about his choice.
But before you set anything up you first need to take care of sans.

"But first you're going to need a bath, or a shower, whichever you prefer, and your clothes need to be washed...it's a good thing I have a lot of hand towels..."

He looks at himself and agrees with you, and starts stripping.
You blushed intensely, he doesn't notice.
Before he could take off anything else you stop him.

"before you completely strip in front of me...let me just go grab you a towel to ya know keep your privacy, private."

You take off towards the laundry room to go grab a hand towel.

Smol sans
Huh.
That's..different..
Im not exactly used to..privacy I guess..
I was treated like a doll for most of my life..
So I've grown used to having to strip in front of others..
The first time I was embarrassed, but over time it was just became normal thing..
1. You gave me back my privacy
2. You treated me respectfully
And 3. you gave me the option to choose
I like this and I think I'm starting to like you as a person..
I sit patiently atop a pillow on your bed waiting for you to come back with the towel.
You eventually come back holding a small cyan colored towel and hand it to me.

"Um...here..wait! Did you want a bath or a shower?"

I take the towel from you and wrap it around myself.

"Well um..I've already been showered in kindness..so i'll go with the bath..." ;3

You seem to have noticed the pun/complement, and I catch you slightly blushing.
Cute..

"ok! Before I set it up is there anything specific you need for it, or in general?"

I don't really get what you meant by that last part of your response.
I guess I'll just respond to the first part of it then..

"Soap?"

You smile at this for some reason, I don't exactly get why though..
You go over to your desk and grab a pad and pencil and start jotting things down.