𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎; 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞

Dream had left the palace by now. The sun was already slowly making its way up throw the trees in the distance. Phil had stated to meet him in his kingdom for more information on events for the next few weeks.

The Antarctic Empire wasn't far from the Cyrille Kingdom despite the highly differing terrain. The contrast between the two kingdoms was very noticeable. The Cyrille Kingdom was always warm and sunny, in winter there was little snow. The Antarctic Empire was very dark, most of the buildings were made of cobblestone with dark wood and always covered in a fresh coat of snow.

A large, lively forest separated the two kingdoms. Deer, foxes, bears, and other animals inhabited the forest. Mythical creatures and mushrooms that towered over the trees were also reported among the forestry.

Dream had gotten used to the wild land among the forest, often avoiding vines, branches, thorns, and berry bushes easily.

His vision had adapted to the darkness caused by the trees a few minutes after entering. The forest became colder the closer to the empire he got, soon enough snow began to fall.

The empire was soon visible as the trees came to a stop.

A lake with a large lilypad in the middle was the first landmark that Dream saw. Phil had called the Lake Flowerfall since it was one of the only flower-like pieces of nature in the kingdom.

Every part of the kingdom was named, even small landmarks had their own names.

The second landmark encountered was labeled with a sign and closed off. On the sign were the words 'Chaos Caverns'. A large explosion had made a very unstable and dangerous terrain within the cave so no untrained civilian was allowed within the cave.

Dream set his gaze around the empire, the place was definitely well built, all the designs were very intricate, even small details that were barely noticed seemed to be well built. The exterior of every building was very surprising for an anarchy empire.

Dream walked towards the castle that towered over the other houses. a blue swinging bench matched with light blue lanterns. Two people sat on the bench, one with long black hair and black and red robes with a small smile on his face. The other had long white hair, and a matching white kimono paired with a jacket that hung below her shoulders. they had small nametags stitched to their clothes, the male's had the word 'He' on it and the girl's had the word 'She ' on it. Their names were odd, but not too odd compared to Dream's name.

Dream walked past them towards the large castle door, giving a small wave as he passed.

A large throne room sat in the middle, Phil sat on his throne in a proper position. beside him was Wilbur who was laid back lazily scolding Tommy who was hanging upside down off of his own chair.

"Ah hello Dream" Phil spoke with a smile, Tommy and Wilbur quickly sat up and silenced themselves.

"Hello, Phil" Dream spoke back a bit more casually. "You stated you had information for events for the next weeks that the prince would attend, am I correct?"

Phil quickly stood up "Yup, you're correct, follow-" Phil was cut off by Tommy quickly "Which princeeee?? I wanna knoww!!" He ran towards Dream and stared directly at him "Tell me!" Dream glared down at the young boy "He's a friend-" Dream was cut off by Tommy "Do you mean boyfriend? Yeah, he's your fucking boyfriend." Tommy spoke quite bluntly.

"No." Dream backed up a bit as Phil soon got Tommy back to his seat. "Sorry for that mate, just follow me." Phil began heading towards a door on the right, Dream followed after him.

The door shut behind them, as soon as it did, bickering between Wilbur and Tommy was easily heard behind the door.

As they walked Dream decided to start a conversation so it wouldn't be as awkward "So where's Techno?" He asked politely and ever slightly curiously. "Ah, he said he was off on a small mission himself, voices were pretty loud for him this week," Phil spoke, this happens normally for them. "Oh, so I assume Ranboo is with him?"

"No, he wanted to go by himself, Ranboo is most likely in the library reading or outside in the garden." They passed the library as Phil spoke. Soon after a semi-tall figure appeared behind them, which Phil caught out of the corner of his eye, which made him jump a bit. "Ah- Hello Ranboo, we actually need you for a bit, alright?" Ranboo gave a small nod as he followed them around a corner and into a separate room.

The room had a large table in the middle, a few papers scattered about. on one side stood a corkboard with pictures tied together with red string and pins. on the other side was a tall bookshelf littered with folders and books.

Each chair had a name written on it, all were codenames. The names were simple when compared to actual names. Phil's was Philza. Dream's was well Dream since he didn't even use his real name at all. Techno's was The Blade. The only ones that didn't make much sense were Ranboo's, Wilbur's, and Tommy's.

Ranboo's was Lethe, which he chose from greek mythology. Wilbur's was Kai, he stated it was because he knew someone by the name and hated them, thus Wilbur wanted to steal his name hoping he would get blamed for stuff he did. Tommy's was Theseus, chosen by Techno and Ranboo, they didn't say why they chose the name, they just did. Tommy wasn't apart of the anarchists helping the assassin agency however they already had his spot reserved for when he was of age to help.

Two seats were empty with no name.

"So, I've gathered at least five events with dozens of opportunities for assassination. The first was well, the masquerade which has already happened. The second is a personal knight choosing ceremony which was rumored to happen in a few days and be announced to the public today. Ranboo actually got us the information for this one at the masquerade."

Ranboo gave a slight smile and a nod as Phil continued "If you somehow apply for knight and actually get chosen, you can befriend the prince, gain his trust, and kill him off that way. It seems pretty simple though it might take a while." Dream gave a slight nod "Alright that seems easy enough, I'd just have to find out the prince's likes, dislikes, and interests so I know how to befriend him."

Ranboo perked up a bit "I actually researched the prince a bit earlier, most people have seen him outside in gardens and libraries. he also seems to be colorblind and likes mushrooms for some reason. Though I'm not sure, I don't remember what I read very well  " He spoke quietly yet happily.

"Oh- that seems pretty simple then."

"There are a few other opportunities as well in case that one fails. There's a spring festival in a few weeks, the prince's one day a year that he can go outside the gates almost directly after that, and lastly the prince's coronation to become king in a few months. It'd be best to kill the prince before he becomes king, obviously." Phil spoke quickly making sure he could fit all the information into words.

"Oh, trust me this will be easy." Dream gave a small smile glad about how easy this would be.

It almost seemed too easy.