Why do I feel this way?

Mikasa POV

She asked me why I was doing this and to be honest, I don't know why but I have been feeling this way since way before...only I have noticed it now which also surprised me if I'm being honest but I can't really tell her how I feel. Especially now, I mean who knows how she will react and not when there are others around to see or hear. They will just think it will be weird and not like me at all like something is wrong with me. I just have to act like I normally do and I can't let Annie know or find out until I fed like it is convenient or when I know it is the right time.

"I only did it because your still human and even though you have done a lot of...bad things. You are not really in a state to go suffering right now, besides you have no idea how excited Hange will get when your ready." I answered her as I looked back at her as she looked at me differently. She probably didn't expect to me to react this way, considering how I am and I act.

"Don't act so supposed, I am still human even though I act like I don't care about anything other than Armin and Eren. I care about my friends and my comrades and also about other soldiers who give their lives to help us and humanity." I said as I had to lock her with the chains that were there so she would be able to turn with biting herself or wearing that ring so she could cut herself as well.

Annie's POV

"I just...considering what I have done, I would have least expect this from you or from anybody really." I said as I looked away avoiding her eyes and let her put my in chains that hang to the roof and the wall. There is no point in trying to escape with how many soldiers there were and with Mikasa being here since she is the one who defeated me last time is one of the best fighters here. I can't believe I just admitted that, what is happening to me with her...I couldn't care about her...could I? What am I saying, of course I couldn't!

She is the reason of why I am in this mess in the first place and why I couldn't escape. I have no idea what she is trying to do but, whatever it is it isn't gonna work. I'm not that stupid to let other people to try and manipulate me so whatever their plan is, it won't work. I gotta admit though that Mikasa has good acting skills though I won't let that get to me and I have to try and figure out a plan to get out of here carefully and quietly without anybody knowing.

"You shouldn't care about me you know? People might start to question it, considering how you are and since we never really had a close relationship or friendship at all." I said to her while looking into her eyes and there was this expression on her that I have never seen before. It was like I never recognized her or if what I said was something she hadn't expected me to say. "So Mikasa...tell me the truth, what is gonna happen with me once Hange has what she needs?"

So sorry, for the long wait. I kinda felt discouraged in my own writing but to know so many of you support me and this story means a lot and I promise that I will try to update more often. I'm not gonna say what day because I don't want to disappoint you guys and I love you all so here is the next part and please let me know what you guys think in the comments below and for getting this story's number up!