Why did u lie?

As Hange said this my heart skipped a beat, I don't know why though "How did you figure it out?" Armin said as I was still thinking about my feelings "Well it might be more complicated than it sounds, you see for it to work we need Eren to turn into a Titan". "Wait, what, why me?!" "Well you are the only other person here who can turn into a titan Eren " Hange said. "Now the plan is put the crystal ball into Eren's mouth when he is in transformation then, Eren will try to crush the crystal ball with his teeth and if that doesn't work then he can throw her to the wall and when the ball crashes Erin will catch Annie with his hand."

I couldn't hear the rest when I was lost in my own thoughts of how I felt about this then I felt an arm touch my shoulder, it was Jean "Mikasa are you okay?" "You haven't said anything the whole time we've been here in the office" I shake my head at him and said this "Yes Jean I'm fine I am just lost in my own thoughts about this, don't worry though I'm fine!" He gives me a slight nod like he understands but, is still worried for me since he knows that even though me and Annie never really got along well, I still cared about her, how I still do now and that my feelings about how I originally feel are one: complicated about all three of them, Jean-Eren and Annie.

Honestly I think I just love Eren as a brother since he is the closest thing I have to family including Armin. For Jean I think it has always been and always will be a close friendship love. And then there is Annie, that is the part that I still feel confused or complicated about, I think I might have feelings for her but, I don't know yet. Though I think I will know as soon as she is out of that crystal ball and when I see her again. My one question is that if it turns out that I do have some type of feelings for her, how do I know if she feels the same or what if she doesn't/isn't ready to??!

P.s. Sorry I haven't been uploading I have been going through some stuff and school has been keeping me busy!