Did we really hate each other?

The first part will be Mikasa's point of view and then Annie's will be next. Also thank you for 2k views, I really love and appreciate you guys since this is my first story.

Mikasa's POV

I am still holding Annie, she is awake and looking back at me. She is looking into me eyes but, what is weird is the look that she is giving me because she never gave me that look before. The look in her eyes is soft not cold and hard like before when we were comrades and teammates. Whatever is going on with her is probably what is going on with me. Or she is just wondering why I am holding her and not screaming or yelling at her.

I should just try talking to her, I wonder if she will even talk back or she will just be speechless and not say anything. I need to try though, maybe I can get stuff out of her for not only her own good but, for ours too. Maybe, I do have feelings for her and maybe they are more than just friendship. That doesn't mean, that I can just forgive her...I mean I do care about her and worry for her.

The problem is that she killed a lot of innocent people was willing to kill Armin and even me but, she also tried to kidnap Eren. She is responsible for Marco's death and all of the Levi squad. I looked back at her and I almost got lost in her beautiful blue eyes again as I looked at Hange and convince her to let Annie rest first.

Annie's POV

I saw Mikasa looking at me and I looked back at her wonderful brown eyes. I wonder she is thinking, she doesn't need to hold, why is she just staring at me and not yelling or something. She has this look in her face as well like her face is softened for the first time ever around me. I killed a lot of people, I don't deserve forgiveness or to live at all. I know that she blames me but, I have no idea what I feel for her.

I don't know whether it is feelings of getting nice to someone, of friendship, or...romantic feelings. If I had romantic feelings I wonder how that would be. I never had those kinds of feelings before, let alone any other feelings. Friendship would be nice and a good start because I kinda had a friendship with Armin but, I never really let him get close to me. Romantic would be scary but, also exciting since I have also admired those people in those kinds of relationships.

The next thing I hear is Hange coming in and Mikasa explaining to her that I should get some rest first before she starts anything. That there really surprises me as I looked at Mikasa with a look of disbelief. Finally, I gathered enough courage to ask her "Why did you do that??" I saw her blink a few times as she shook her head and looked at me. "Why would you say that? Why didn't you just let her experiment on me? Mikasa, why do you care about me?"

So sorry for the cliffhanger and for the delay a lot of stuff has been happening in my life with school, the COVID-19, and just life in general.