Chapter 1 | A New Beginning

"If you want to Love Others, You should Love Yourself First"
-RM(BTS)

"If you want to Love Others, You should Love Yourself First"-RM(BTS)

#$&+(+-&$+))+_$-((&$)/(?;'$$());_$*";

Amelia is a great 25 years old Actress who has won many great awards and has many loyal fans. But no one knows that she is what you call a Bookholic(A/N:I created this word so don't ask what is the meaning behind this word) she has read many novels with a very happy ending.

At First she was happy with happy endings but now she has developed a syndrome which is called Second Lead Syndrome which Every 1 person in 20 persons who read Novels have this Syndrome. But Amelia's Syndrome is somewhat Crazy she will cry to death in night if a second male lead don't have a happy ending plus point is that she has comes to love the second Male Lead which is probably or not a fictional Character.

She also don't know why she comes to love certain second male leads. Meaning is that in not every novel she comes to love second male lead but in only some novels only. Nobody knows her this side because she was a orphan from childhood and began to act as tiny character in movies for her tuition fees.

After working for a year, She got recognized by a famous director who is very honest and widely known for his movies. She was thankful for this opportunity because from childhood she has some badluck but now God has decided to give her chance too so that she can make her life good.

Amelia's P.O.V

I don't know why I always come to love second male lead in certain novel and get there appearance in my dreams same as the description given in the novel. In this world where I was alone from the start and never knew meaning of love because I never received it even if I have many fans it's just their choices if I have a rumor now the next day they will be like 'I'm so shamefully to be a fan' 'I don't even know her' 'I don't know she could be like this' Some could not believe this but sadly this is the reality of Entertainment world nobody will stay with you forever. Everybody has to leave one day, but now somehow I came to love a fictional character which doesn't even exist in real life. How Pathetic I am?

If only fictional character can be real which is impossible. Sometimes I think I have a mental problem but No Man. I don't have any bully problem or self esteem problem but these things are the reality and I have faced my reality. Some people decide to not face the reality of their life and reside in their fictions but I want to face  truth which I have confronted from my childhood.

Amelia's P.O.V ends

(564 words)

--$+))__$+))&$#-+&$+)&_$$-+)-_$+(+&_

Hi Guys
Hope all of you like my this novel
Don't know what came in me but I want to give you guys who have readed my Phoenix's System novel and decided to read this also long chapters in this story as that novel Chapters was mostly short and hope you like my this story I want write my this story as not so cringey but I always end up writing cringey things hope in this I will not.
Love 💜💜💜 you all
~Violet