Chapter 7 | Beast World (V)

"Even though we can't see the end,
We must go to the end"
- Stray Kids (Glow)

"Even though we can't see the end,We must go to the end"- Stray Kids (Glow)

-----------------------

Author Fact:I Stan Stray Kids as OT8.

-----------------------

They Finally reach the tribe in 2 days because Jason is a scorpion there was some difficulty getting into the forest but Jason's ability to have its size smaller which is only available for Fivel level beasts helped them to get into the forest. Everyone was standing for them in a welcoming state and Jason has transform into his human form as he don't want to show anyone his beast form and they both were walking toward the tribe. As soon as they reach there Amelia spotted the Male lead and female lead standing together and she passed a beautiful smile. All the people in the tribe were enchanted by her, Jason released his Aura and looked at them with a face like 'stay away from her. Murmurs started "did you see her? She is so beautiful" "yeah, more beautiful than Emmy" "Her skin is also so white and is looking so soft"

Emmy put on a forced smile but inside- she was so jealous and she looked at Henry who was also looking at that girl. The tribe master who came out from the tribe, immediately shut their mouth as he can't take the consequences of angering The Desert King who was known for his cruelty and not giving any mercy to his enemies, and His Female who was recently known as the most Beautiful female in the four kingdoms. The tribe immediately greeted them and take them into the tribe.

Everyone was speechless seeing the way the tribe master treated them as their tribe master never care about greeting anyone but seeing this every person know that these two people were of high status, much high than this tribe. Emmy gritted her teeth seeing the way the tribe master was toward them. As she was treated well but not good as he treated that female and she was jealous of the way everyone was looking at her like a queen. She deserves these stares not her and she was even more devasted to see Henry looking at the female with affection. That Man who came with that female must be of high status she has to seduce him. An evil glint passes through her eyes.

As Amelia was sitting in her room more like a cave, the system give a notice.

Male Lead
Affection: 20%

"What about the second male lead" She curiously asked Lily.

Second Male Lead
Affection: 99%

She smiled seeing it, she realized his feelings for her in the way he cared for her. Her Main Goal is Second Male lead but she doesn't like the Male lead. "Lily, What if I don't want to finish the Male Lead's Mission" "If you didn't complete it you will not have the points that are not more not less". Lia Smiled "ok, I don't want to do Male Lead Mission because I hate Male lead and will always hate them never will I be friendly to them because they have everything, to begin with as they are the Heaven's Son and favorite while all the other characters suffer because of them".

Amelia decided to change her clothes as it was cold here like in the desert it was
Very hot so she was wearing a thin cloth dress but in the forest, it was much cooler because Winter are coming too so she decided to wear a warmer dress. As she was changing Jason's voice came "Amelia" being said that Jason came inside the cave-like room. Amelia hurriedly covered herself but Jason see everything. With a smile on his face, he said "I will go out you can call me if you wear it". With a tiny and soft voice, Lia responds "Ok".

Second Male lead
Affection: 100%

Main Mission

× To Have a Second Male lead fall in Love with you - Completed (500 Points obtained)

× To attain a happy ending with the Second Male lead - 400 Points

Side Missions

× To save this world from War - 200 Points

× Have the Male lead feel in love with you - 300 points

Total Points: 2500 Points

Jason stood outside the cave-like room built the largest among the other caves. He had seen that white soft skin, her soft and milky legs. He will have her all to himself never letting anybody come near her, never giving her a chance to escape him. Call it Obsession, Possessiveness, or Love, Call it whatever you want but she will be his. Sudden feelings arose in his heart, a feeling he will treasure for his whole life or the feeling which was already Treasured in his soul for years he never knew until now.

"Jason" Lia's voice came with that said Jason hurriedly got inside the cave and sees Lia all being red and shy around him. Jason hugged Lia "Lia, Please be my mate". Lia hugged him back "Hmm ok but I can't live in the desert and you are the King of Desert". Jason kissed her more like sucked her on her Neck and answered her "No problem, We will have a castle near Forest and will live there until then let's live in this tribe" "ok".

(905 Words)