Chapter 2 | A New Beginning (II)

" No Matter where you Look, you have become the Inspiration for these lyrics

Look, you have become the
Inspiration for these lyrics.
Stay with me. "

- Stay (ATEEZ)

-----------------------

Tu..tu...tu....

Amelia heard a noise in her room. She carefully looked around her room which is huge but still she didn't notice anybody or something which could make sound. Everything in the room was what it always have been before for 5 years.

She thought she was having illusion so she decided to close he eyes and rest for some time. As soon as she closed her eyes she feel like she was sucked in deep hole.

She tried to open her eyes and successfully did it. She looked around and what she speculate is a room without anything all the 4 walls were  painted with white more like there natural colour is white. When a voice sound was heard "Hello, Host I'm System 'Save the Second Male Lead' and my System number is 9999"

"Is this the system which I thought it is?" She saided that unsurely "Uhh...Yes Host it is what you assume for the system to be" "like really the system in system Novels that help FL to transmigrate and find there true loves" "yes Host I'm that System but more likely I will help my host to Save the Second Male Lead' which is always set aside in almost all stories whereas the Childers of Heaven aka Male Lead and Female Lead get there happy Endings"
"Just my taste but I'm curious why did you choose me?" "It's because you have a Second Lead Syndrome and your confidence and mindset is on what I choosed you and of course one more important point is that how you feel in love with a fictional Character which all assumed by you but the Characters you have fallen in love actually has there own soul coincidencely XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Tu....tu... Authority Warning: Not to say the stuff that are not allowed

"What after coincidencelly and what this warning" Amelia eyes went cold she knew exactly there is something important that System is hiding.

"No..Nothing Host" she knew something was up but she decided not to pursue this matter as it is of no use now. "So, Host you have to bond with me if you agree me being your system" "What if don't agree" "you will be sent back to your world and you memory of me could be completely erased" "and what if I agree" "if you agree you can travel into different novel worlds and have to make second male lead feel in love with you and second male lead should attain a happy ending regards the Male Lead and Female Lead You can do whatever with them as you wish"

Amelia instantly become happy after hearing it "Such good conditions you have provided to me so I must agree to go to different worlds" "ok host now system will bond with you all you have to do is close your eyes"

With that Amelia closed her eyes and she has a cold and ice type feeling in her soul as her soul was frozen but after a second it went away.

-----------------------

Hi Guys
Hope you are well
If you like the story plz like and
Follow to show your support

- Violet