Chapter 8 | Beast World (VI)

"look at me, I'm never coming down

"look at me, I'm never coming down."
- on the ground (Rosé)

-----------------------

At Night the tribe held a feast. Everyone was dancing and cheering with their partner. Emmy's eyes were all on Jason and when she has the chance to introduce herself alone. She slowly go towards her and showed her skin and said "Hi, My Name is Emmy". Jason looked at her with a disgusted expression and without answering turned around and goes to Lia.

"Lia, do you want something to eat?" Jason asked her softly "nhh..no" Lia replied with her mouth full of food looking like a hamster.

"That Bitch" Emmy mumbled looking at their sweet moment but she doesn't someone else was looking at her doing this.

Henry looked at Emmy and heard her saying Bitch to Amelia. It was obvious for a male to compare a female with another female and looking at Amelia and Emmy, Amelia win.

She was so much beautiful and Henry's eyes wandered to her legs and that was the last straw that break Jason's patience. Jason stood up and released her Fivel presence which was enough for all the people to sit down and bow to him.

He walked toward Henry who was gritting his teeth to stand up but it was to no avail as Henry was on the fourth level and the difference between the 2 levels is the difference between the earth and sky.

Henry wins in the original novel only because of the male lead halo and because then he recently breakthrough to the Fivel level.

Jason walked toward Henry and kicked his stomach and Henry was groaning in pain. "Don't ever look at something that is mine and Lia is only mine. If you ever tried to look at her again, I will kill you"

Many beastmen was trying to stand up to protect their tribemate but they couldn't because of Jason's power. Amelia was sitting and watching this drama as beastmen presence power can't affect his mate or a person he thought will be his mate.

"Jason" Lia called him softly. Jason looked at lia and Lia motioned him with his hand to come near him.

Jason came near her and said, "yes Lia". Lia put her hand into his hand and stood up "let's go I wanna be your mate" with that being said she put her head around his neck.

It took a second for Jason to fully understand what she said and when he fully understood it took a minute for them to go back into their cave.

Not only did they know but the whole tribe knew about it as Lia's voice wasn't so low and everyone was beastmen and can hear a low voice.

Jason carried Lia to their cave and put her into a bed covered with layers of soft material. "You weren't lying right Lia," Jason asked her while being so serious. Lia looked at him  and smiled " Do you think I'm lying?" "No" With that being said Jason kissed her.
Next, depend on your own imagination.

-----------------------