Chapter 4 | Beast World (II)

"So, pleaseSo tell me it's alrightIn this anxious mist

"So, please
So tell me it's alright
In this anxious mist

So, please
If this is my way
Hold my hand
So I don't wander for long"

- Mist (ATEEZ)

-----------------------

She opened her eyes and looked around. She was laying in a rock bed with soft skin on it and everything is made of rock or stone. She seemed to realize that she is in beastkin Novel but which one she has read many of these types of novels. She decided to ask Lily "In which Novel I am" "You are in 'the Reincarnated Queen' in which the Female lead named Emmy is reincarnated from the earth where she was an ordinary high school student to a beautiful Female of this world where she met the Male Lead who is a Wolf named Henry and second Male lead who is a Scorpion King Jason and feel in love with the Male lead the novel ended with them fighting with the master of beast City and living happily ever after whereas the second male lead fought with Male lead but wouldn't win and decided to protect Emmy in shadows"

A dark look appears on Amelia's Face "Oh ok so what about my character, who I am?" "You are a character who never appear in the original plot as I have given you your similar appearance and you are from fox species which has been gone vanished for a long time"

Amelia smiled as she knew her original appearance is what you call a goddess. She has a small sharp nose with slightly red lips and small and sharp eyes.

This is the scene Jason sees when he enters the room and he was immediately enchanted by the smile on Amelia's smile. She was like an Angel ascended on earth for mortals. Amelia seems to notice Jason's presence and immediately turned her face to the direction where Jason was standing.

"Who are you? Where I am?" She innocently looked at him. She decided to play an innocent white lotus act because why not? Who the fcuk could do anything to her? "My name is Jason and I'm from Scorpion Clan. You are in my palace" He answers her questions with a smile on his face. Every person in the desert Kingdom could be shocked to see their cold-blooded king smiling like this gently.

Amelia didn't notice this before but Jason's appearance resembles the appearance she has seen in her dreams like an alpha male with and handsome face. She shyly looked at him "My name is Amelia and...." She cutely signals him to come near her. He seems to notice what she wanted him to do and she immediately goes near her. She shyly looked at him "if I tell you a secret will you please not tell others as...as you have saved my life" after looking at her shy face and how she talked this cutely.
Jason's heart was beating so fast. "Hmm, ok I will not tell others anything about your secret" She immediately becomes happy and proceed to tell him in a tiny voice"I am from Fox Clan. Will you hunt me now that I tell you"

Amelia deliberately tells him because she has seen the look he was giving so she decides to test him as the fox Clan is very rare and everyone is hunted down because of their beautiful skin because there never has been a female in the Fox Clan and some males in fox Clan are capable of reproduction.
Jason looked at her shooked which explains why he wasn't able to know from what Clan this female is from by her smell. He slowly holds her hand and decided to say something which he has thought from the moment he had seen her " I will not tell anyone but will you be my female" for some it could have seemed very fast as they have met just minutes ago but in their world, it is normal as every male said this the female they want as fast as they can "but....but..I don't even know you" "you will know me with time" Amelia smiled and faced him "ok but give me some time" " ok"

(700 words)

-----------------------