Chapter 9 | Beast World (VII)

"you should've ended mewhen you had the chance

when you had the chance."
- How you like that ( Blackpink)

-----------------------

Next Morning

Amelia was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Anyone who entered the cave will look at lia and Lia was full of red lovebites. Sitting on the edge Jason after making food for Lia, was waiting for Lia to wake up.

He wants to see his beast mark on her.
For generations, it was said that after mating the mark of the beast will convey how much the female loves the male. The close to the heart the more the love.

"Uhh..." Lia woke up and groaned in pain. "Lia, Should I bring the hot water to wash you," Jason asked worriedly supporting Lia.

"Hmm" Lia was happy to hear that he was taking care of her. "Here come I will wash you," Jason said after getting a huge tub filled with hot water into the cave.

"Close the opening of the cave," Lia said shyly. There were curtains but Jason forget about them in the hurry of washing Lia.
Lia looked under her blanket more like animal skin and looked at her body fully covered with love bites and her face become red too.

She slowly removed the blanket and got outside. Jason looked at her body covered with love bites by him and then at her red face it was a good site and then his eyes were at his mark which was on the heart.

"Mine" she was his and will always be his never someone will come between them and take his place. He will shred him/her into pieces.

"Jason" Lia called out to him and made a graddy hand meaning she wants him to carry her as she wasn't feeling her legs anymore.

Jason hurried toward her and carried her and bathed her. He dressed her in clothes in which his mark is visible.

His half-mark was visible enough to tell that it was a scorpion. Nobody in this tribe know which beastmen he was but now let them know and fears him.

Lia was looking like a poisonous fairy with her red hair and red clothes and that mark which highlight itself. They got outside of their cave as today they gonna have a talk with their tribe master and tell him that they will only stay for a few more days and go as their castle will ready by then.

Everybody looked at lia and Jason. They looked at the visible mark and got scared. Who doesn't know about scorpio beastmen murdering whoever comes between them and their mate? Everyone cast a pitying gaze toward Henry because everybody was sure now that Jason wasn't a saint and isn't gonna spare Henry.

After 4 days

They move out to their castle and the next day Henry was found dead. Everybody knows who it was but nobody dared to say anything about the Female Lead as the Male lead was dead her halo too declined and only beastmen want to be her mate.

Main Mission

× To Have a Second Male lead fall in Love with you - Completed (500 Points obtained)

× To attain a happy ending with the Second Male lead - Completed (400 Points obtained)

Side Missions

× To save this world from War - Completed (200 Points obtained)

× Have Male lead feel in love with you - 300 points - Rejected

Total Points: 3100 Points

"How did the first side mission got completed," Lia asked Lily as she was eating the fruits brought by Jason.

"Male lead has died and there was now no one that can help Female Lead do her so-called justice action so it got completed" Lily answered while rolling her cat eyes.

After a year Amelia gave birth to a nest of scorpio eggs. Although they were born in their animal form Lia loved them from her heart. It was the first time she gave birth to children.
After 2 years she gave birth to a female who was adored by all. She got the best trait of both parents.

Jason's love and obsession for Lia got bigger the longer the time they spent with each other.

-----------------------