Chapter 5| Beast World (III)

"If you stay Positive in a Negative Situation, You win"
- AZEEZ

"If you stay Positive in a Negative Situation, You win"- AZEEZ

_#(_)-$()_+_-(_)&++$)_+_-$((";'::_!?_)$+-

Author Fact: My ultimate bias of Ateez is San but I Stan OT8

-$))_(-$!-_)_(!&:+_)$?_;;_(__!;_;_!)_?_)?

Facts about the beast world

× Beast world consists of the main city called the Beast City and There are 4 Kingdoms which are the Water Kingdom, The Desert Kingdom, The Nature Kingdom, and lastly the Dark Kingdom in which people never come out of their kingdom if not needed.

× Every Female can have one male or more but if males put a restriction on the female can only have one male and both the Male and female can cut their bond if they think they are not suitable.

&#)$)+_(&/(_+(_)&+_()&(+&(&/(_-_(/__(;&

Now, Amelia was roaming the castle you may ask why castle because in reality, the second male lead who was a scorpion was the King of Desert as he was the only one to achieve the Fivel Level and Why he wasn't able to win against Male Lead was because of his halo and heaven blessing. So, back to the line, Amelia was roaming the castle as Jason has permitted her to do so. She wants to accept his request and be his female but not because he has to feel madly in love with her and he couldn't take her for granted.

Amelia's P.O.V

I was roaming the castle  To tell you the truth I also have fallen in love with Jason so Jason was also one of the Second Male Leads that I have fallen in love with. He is the dream of every girl with his sharp jawline, his perfect nose, and perfect eyes which resulted in having a perfect Face. Don't know why could that dumb female lead could leave Jason for a dumb and ugly Male lead. In comparison, Jason has a castle whereas Male Lead Henry lives in a tribe where every female crush on him and then fights so hard like a war with the beastmaster who was a old ugly man who destroyed so much of the city. In reality, they could just kill the old man without fighting and killing so many men which directly damages the world. If they only kill the old man the people under the old man could easily listen to them as the rule in this world is 'Strong is the Winner'.

Amelia's P.O.V ends

Amelia came back to her rock room and called out the system "Lily now,  which things have happened in the plot?"
"The Male lead has rescued the female lead in the Forest and their second male lead and male lead could have fought to take the female lead which male lead could have won because of his halo power but that doesn't happen because I have dropped you in the way and the second male lead rescue you and didn't go further where the female lead was. Now, the Male lead has taken the female lead to his tribe where the female lead is living with the Male lead, and the female lead is now confused about this world in some days she could understand this world and will decide to mate with the Male lead. Now that the second male lead is not interfering for probably  1 year they will start the war with beastmaster because the female was greedy because of humans and justice thinking which she thought she was thinking because that kind of thinking doesn't apply in this world as everything the beastmaster has done was judicial action in the view of the citizens but with female lead appearance the balance of this world was interrupted and many people died in that war which is coming 100 years the people vanished and the soul of this world requested the system and the host to save this from war" " Such a long-ass speak you have given there so now tell me which additional missions I have" "Sorry Lia, I forget to show you the Side missions" with that said a screen appear in front of Lia(it's a nickname)