Reality Check

Kabir grinned looking at his best friend in front of him after so long. He knows it was wrong of him to play such games with him but he can't just help it. He was really hurt when he got to know about what Vansh did to his Ragini, his best friend, his confidante, and his sister. But now he finally got to know the truth and he repents for all his mistakes.

He had no idea who Riddhima is till now, and now it's just gross to even think about Riddhima ever being his girlfriend even if its for just one week. No way!! She is his best friend's wife.

Kabir: I am really sorry Vansh.

Vansh raised his eyebrows amused as soon as he heard Kabir's apology. He really hated the time when he has to fight with Kabir but he had to do it. Kabir had to understand what a weird situation this is for all of them.

Vansh: I bet you never thought of the possibility, right?

Vansh asked from Kabir smirking slightly and Kabir just grinned sheepishly. What could he do other than apologizing from Vansh? He could never imagine Riddhima being this special. He never felt the connection. But he knows that Vansh won't lie about this. He won't lie about Riddhima.

Kabir: Not at all. How could I? I met her in a school. Could you believe it?

Kabir said looking at Vansh shaking his head while Vansh just smirked slightly. He just loved the moment when he told Kabir the real identity of Riddhima. Kabir looked so pale and disgusted that he still felt like laughing remembering his expressions.

Kabir: So!! Am I forgiven?

Kabir asked looking at Vansh curiously and Vansh shook his head after looking at Kabir for some time. Of course he would forgive Kabir, after all Kabir is his best friend. He nodded and they both hugged each other tightly laughing freely after so long. They both really felt in peace after so many years that for a second tears gathered in their eyes.

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima looked ahead unable to believe her eyes. Kabir, whom she trusted the most is hugging his enemy, Vansh Rai Singhania, a criminal? What's going on?

Riddhima: Kabir!!

Kabir turned around as soon as he heard Riddhima's voice and both Kabir and Vansh looked stunned seeing Riddhima in front of their eyes.

Riddhima: What is all this?

She asked again rubbing her eyes slightly and Kabir looked at Vansh tensed as he had no idea what to do now. They can't actually tell the truth to Riddhima, can they?

Vansh: Riddhima!!

Riddhima glared at him as soon as Vansh called her name. She just doesn't want to see his face. For some time she actually believed him when he said that he didn't kill Ragini. But now she has proof and now she will do anything in her power to send him behind the bars. But Kabir's behaviour is just confusing her. Little did she know that life is going to play the biggest joke on her.

Riddhima: I have the proof.

Kabir looked at Riddhima confused as he had no idea what she is talking about. Kabir looked at Vansh again tensed as he could feel something is going to go wrong.

Kabir: Proof? About what?

Kabir asked and Riddhima smirked looking at Vansh. Vansh shook his head as he can't understand why his wife is looking like a devil right now.