Masked (Serendipity Part 2)

So guys!! I just feel like writing a second part to my previous OS "Serendipity". You could read this alone too. But it would be better if you read the previous OS first. You'll be able to understand this better.

***************************************************************************************

Riddhima took a deep breath finally finishing her work in the kitchen. She came out of the kitchen and saw her whole family sitting together and talking to each other. It's been 6 months since she decided to accept this life with Vansh, and every single day has taught her something. 

Even though they all took time to accept her, but the love she's getting from this family is something she could never take for granted. They all were skeptical to accept her as Vansh's wife because even though they became her friends, they had no idea  what relation she shares with their Bhai. 

But last month, everything changed. Kabir came back, and he tried to shoot Vansh but she took that bullet on her. How could she let Vansh die?? He's her husband, and she took the vow to protect him. After that incident everything changed in her life. Kabir was arrested and is now in prison on the charges of attempt to murder, while the way Vansh took care of her at that time, and the way he made her flutter all the time he came close to her for helping her, made her realize that she indeed is in love with her husband. But the problem is, he doesn't know about it. In fact he just behaves with her as if she's one of his family member. Even though she's happy that he considers her a part of his family, yet she doesn't want to be just his family, she wants to be the most important, she wants to be his wife. And somewhere down the line, it's her fault only. 

Riddhima!!

She came out of her thoughts as she heard Dadi's voice and saw the whole family looking at her curiously. She shook her head and moved towards them smiling slightly. 

Why were you standing there like a statue??

Riddhima smiled at Ishani awkwardly at her question. She can't actually tell her what she's been thinking. She looked down frowning slightly at what to answer when she heard Aryan's chuckle. 

Come on Ishani, why are you even asking her?? It's clear what she's been thinking about.

Riddhima looked at Aryan startled as soon as she heard his voice and saw him smirking at her while the whole family looked at her curiously. She gulped nervously and tried not to become too awkward in front of everyone. 

What??

Siya asked and she looked away from Aryan as he looked at her with a teasing glint in his eyes. Damn him!! He knows she was thinking about Vansh. 

About Bhai, what else would she think??

Aryan shrugged and Riddhima saw Ishani roll her eyes almost annoyed. Well!! She has a reason to be annoyed. 

Bhai!! I swear that man is the most inconsiderate man in the whole universe.

Riddhima winced slightly at Ishani's words. Riddhima clutched her saree tightly as she remembered why Vansh is behaving so rude with everyone of late. 

Right!! I just don't get it how idiot he could be. His wife is here, his whole family is here, yet he didn't call once since he went to London. Thanks to Angre, we could still find out about him, otherwise who knows where and with whom he would be.

Riddhima looked down tensed as she heard what Chachi said to Dadi. She blinked her eyes trying to stop her tears as she remembered why he's in London. Because she was the one who told him to go away.