The Truth

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima looked ahead at her own image in the mirror feeling hell lot of confused about the current happenings of VR mansion. She has to accept the fact that Vihaan is much more shrewd and cunning than she first thought, but there is something about him that seems fake. He seems fake to her.

It has happened many times in the last 4 months since she brought him here, that while talking or planning something he starts glaring at her as if she's a culprit. As if she's responsible for something bad that has happened to him.

Gradually that glare of his subdued as he started knowing facts about her, her feelings and the torture she went through for this family. But still there is something that she can't understand about him.

She sighed as she saw the same man entering the room looking too jovial for his own good. Honestly, he confuses her, she has no idea why every single time he rescues her, just like Vansh did. She shook her head as she realized what she just thought.

This is happening with her from last month. Every single time she tries to compare Vihaan with her late husband, and she has no idea why but every single time she got confused about him.

Whatcha thinking wifey?

Riddhima came out of her thoughts as she heard Vihaan's voice and turned around only to see Vihaan sitting on the sofa with the laptop in front of him. It looked like he's doing something in that laptop and Riddhima narrowed her eyes at him. Why? Just why he has to look like Vansh?

I think its time to complete this plan Vihaan. Its been too long.

She looked at Vihaan startled as soon as Vihaan looked up hearing her words, cause his eyes held a weird glint. She can feel the evil in him here.

I am thinking about that too. Anupriya believes that I am her dead step son, Kabir is sure about me not being Vansh. They both are at loggerheads. And now it's time to strike.

Riddhima nodded at him and sat on the bed removing her bangles thinking about the day Vansh made her wear it in front of everyone. Her eyes filled slightly as she remembered what day it was. She fasted that day for Vansh's long life and almost everything went wrong. He died believing that she betrayed him and yet the truth is something he would never believe.

Yes every single time she tells Vihaan that her Vansh would have forgiven her, but the truth is she knows, that if Vansh had been alive, she would have been dead. He would have killed her by just looking at her.

She blinked her eyes and wiped her tears but her breath hitched as soon as she looked up and saw Vihaan looking at her intently.

What?

She asked unable to bear his gaze and he looked away from her. Why was he looking at her like that?

I can hack all the CCTV footage but I have no idea how we could find the proof. We don't have this much time.

Riddhima nodded tensed but then smiled lightly as she remembered the so called confession of mother son duo.

I will tell you the date, time and place. Just extract the CCTV footage if you can.

She said almost excited and saw Vihaan looking at her almost amused. She shook her head and told him about the footages in which they could actually find the evidence.

But in all the excitement she totally forgot the consequence this revelation could bring. She had no idea what storm she brought as she forgot that those CCTV footage were the exact ones in which Kabir and his so called mother tortured her in the name of family.