Tempest

Heya guys!! This OS is based on the track where Vansh told Riddhima to kill Kabir to prove her love for him. Enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************

Stunned.

Shocked.

Numb.

That's how she's feeling right now. In fact she's not feeling anything. To even think that the person she loves beyond limits, deceived her, is a crime for her. But this is the truth. Her truth.

Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania, she had started feeling proud of this name since she fell in love with her husband.

Her husband.

Her love.

He's her solace, and yet he's the biggest monster of her life. Today he proved that Kabir was right about him, he never forgive or forget the deception. She thought that his love overcame his anger, but that's not right. His anger is there, burning like a lava inside him. He has become a volcano, which can erupt any time.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes but he left the poolside without even looking back at her. How easy it was for him to declare that to prove her love, she has to kill his biggest adversary, Kabir. He didn't even think that what would she feel. She blinked furiously trying to stop her tears and fell down on her knees feeling suffocated by the invisible trap of her husband.

Riddhima!!

Riddhima blinked hard and got up startled as she heard Dadi's voice from a distance. She wiped her tears and turned around smiling slightly.

What are you doing here?? 

Riddhima smiled looking at the old lady and shook her head in a no.

Nothing Dadi, I was just searching for Vansh. God knows where he ran off to. 

She said looking here and there trying to hold back her tears. She's broken yet she can't afford to hurt Dadi, the only person who loved her unconditionally.

Riddhima, Vansh is in the hall with everyone else, come let's go. 

Riddhima nodded at Dadi's words and looked up as soon as they reached the hall, only to see Vansh smirking at her with a weird glint in her eyes.

Now go to your Vansh. 

Riddhima nodded at Dadi smiling and stood beside him with a fake smile. After all, she's the eldest daughter-in-law.

Time is very precious sweetheart. 

Riddhima sucked in a breath as she felt Vansh's breath on her ear. She frowned trying not to panic too much.

What if you can't live but can't even die?? 

Riddhima took a deep breath as Vansh moved away from her. She looked at him only to see him hugging Kabir and congratulating him with a fake smile. She saw Ahana smiling at Vansh sweetly and she felt pure rage course through her veins as she saw Vansh giving a genuine smile at her.

His whole anger, his whole disgust is for her only? This girl, who tried to kill her, he's fine with her? Vansh is hers only, and she won't let anyone come in between them. Neither Kabir nor Ahana.

*************************************************************************************

Vansh narrowed his eyes as he saw Riddhima moving towards their room upstairs as everyone enjoyed the party. He had already played his masterstroke. Now its time for kill.