Fatal Attraction

Heya guys!! This is just a warning before you read it. If you can't handle a slightly cruel Vansh then please don't read it. Apart from it some scenes are mature, so read it on your own risk. 

***********************************************************************************************

Riddhima looked at her husband as he turned around to leave after removing her hair from his coat button, but she can't let him leave, at least not now. She needs so many answers, and he's the only one who could solve this puzzle of Sunny's murder. 

She grabbed his hand to stop him and shivered slightly at the contact. What the hell!! It shouldn't matter to her how his hand feels in hers, but apparently it does. Riddhima looked at him nervously as he smirked at her but then she took a deep breath as he entangled his hand into hers. She tried to move it away but his hold gets even more tight. She took a deep breath and snatched her hand away forcefully while he still looks at her with a slight smirk.

I want to ask something from you.

She asked looking at him all serious and determined trying not to show how nervous she is right now. She has no idea why but she's scared of Vansh. This man in front of her is capable of scaring anyone with his eyes only. She saw him raising his eyebrows questioningly and she took a deep breath remembering that she stopped him to ask something. 

A murder took place in this house. He was your sister's fiancee. And you're behaving as if nothing happened. 

She asked and saw him looking at her all curious. Vansh is just too casual about the murder and she has to find out the truth, she can't let everyone think that she's a murderer.

It could only be because of 2 reasons.

She said and he raised his eyebrows at her again but this time he looked amused. Her breaths started getting fast as she looked at him, she's getting too nervous. 

Either you know who's the murderer or you're behind this murder.

She said looking at him and saw him looking at her with wide eyes at first but then he started laughing and moved away from her. Then only she took a deep breath and relaxed slightly.  

No matter where and how the murder happened, culprit can only be one, Vansh Rai Singhania, right??

She gulped listening to what he's saying as he continued moving around her in circles. She clutched her dupatta tightly as he she looked away from his intense gaze. If he's not the culprit then why is he not finding the culprit?? Why is he so calm?? 

First I killed Ragini, then apparently I killed Mr. Sathe, who according to you was Ragini's father, and now I killed Sunny.

Riddhima frowned as he moved away from her again. What does he mean by according to her?? She knows Mr. Sathe was Ragini's father only. That man told this to her himself. 

Riddhima, had I been such a cold blooded murderer then you would have been on your pyre rather than questioning me. 

Riddhima shivered in fear at his declaration and flinched back as he stormed towards her and stood before her with a cold look on his face. 

If you could think then think about why I didn't kill you after watching that video in front of the family. 

She frowned and looked away from the mocking smirk on his face. It feels as if he's making fun of her. She turned around to leave but stilled in her place as she felt him grabbing her hand. She turned around in shock and saw him looking at her amused. She gulped in fear as he started dragging her towards their room.