Senseless

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima glared at the man in front of her. She is so fed up with the constant taunts these idiots throw on her, and especially her ex, Kabir.

Yes, Kabir finally got what he wanted. He finally got his share in Rai Singhanias life. He is not Kabir Singh anymore, he is Kabir Rai Singhania. When Vansh got to know everything about Kabir, he brought him back to VR Mansion and put him incharge of some of his companies. That has been about 1 month ago.

Now that she think about it, then she could see that Vansh was right at that time. She saw how Kabir changed after that. She saw how Kabir became cordial to Vansh and how irritated he seems to be from his mother. But the problem here is, Kabir started looking at her with pity.

Yes he got everything. Vansh even forgot everything, but the problem is she still feels that he never forgave her. And that thing is eating her alive.

Riddhima, you have always been an idiot.

Riddhima came out of her thoughts hearing Kabir's voice and just rolled her eyes irritated. Right now she is sitting in Siya's room with all the cousins and she could see both Ishani and Aryan chuckling at Kabir's taunt while Siya looked at her with pity.

Could you please just shut up?

Riddhima said and turned away from him as she tried to think of any way to find out what Vansh actually thinks about their relationship. She knows he cares about her a lot, but it's true that he started maintaining distance from her. He totally shut down himself and it felt like she was an outcast in his life.

I just can't understand why you thought that Vansh would ever give a chance to this relationship after knowing about you.

Riddhima flinched at Kabir's amused voice and remembered the time when she told Kabir that she would bear the punishment, but this is getting difficult for her. They live in a single room yet it felt like they are miles apart.

Actually you should be thankful that you are still alive. Vansh Bhai must have loved you enough to keep you alive.

Riddhima smiled slightly as she heard Aryan's comment and saw Kabir glaring at him. This is the only thing that's keeping her hopes alive.

But the thing is how will you coax Vansh Bhai?

Riddhima took a deep breath hearing Siya's words. Okay, she has to think about something. She can't stay here like this forever.

*************************************************************************************

Kabir just rolled his eyes as he saw the determination in Riddhima's eyes. He doesn't actually care about what happens in their lives as he got what he always wanted. In this one month, he understood where the fault was. He understood how selfish his mother is, and could see how Vansh tries to solve every single problem of this family.

No doubt everyone is scared of him. They are not actually scared of his anger, they are scared of losing him and this family. Even though no one here would ever agree, but they all are dependent on Vansh. He shook his head as he saw Riddhima fidgeting lightly.

She always does that when she's tensed. He never had any feelings for Riddhima, but the day she confessed that she fell in love with Vansh, he was amazed and annoyed. Amazed by how could a girl so in love with him fell for another person, that too when she believed him to be a murderer and annoyed by how easily she dumped him.