Breaking Barriers 1

Dark. Everything is dark around her.

Just one incident, one mistake and her world turned upside down. She looked ahead at the place from where her husband just jumped declaring her as a deceiver, without even listening to what she wanted to tell him.

She wanted to shout that she never deceived him, that her heart belongs to him only, that she loves him beyond anything but now, everything is lost. She has lost him.

She got up turning around and walked ahead as if she's in a trance. How will she live now? And for whom? She has always considered her Bappa as her family, but today he didn't save the one person she loved beyond anything. She lost her Vansh, forever and with him her faith too.

---------------

Vansh!!

Riddhima came out of her trance as soon as she entered VR Mansion and saw everyone crying their hearts out. She looked at the picture of Vansh in front of her and her eyes filled with tears as she remembered how he died.

I am sorry, we never thought he would do something like this. He jumped off the cliff. It was a suicide.

Riddhima looked up at Kabir as she heard his voice and saw a serene look on his face. Everything about him screamed deception. She saw Anupriya nodding at Kabir and her steps faltered as she realized how badly she has been played.

Kabir was the one who was helping Anupriya, and if that is the case then Kabir has to Anupriya's son, real son. She gritted her teeth feeling her blood boil at the sight of both of them.

Riddhima!!

She gulped as she saw Dadi's tears and she sat beside her putting her arms around her shoulder. She can't break, not right now. Her family needs her. She looked up and saw Anupriya smirking at her while Kabir moved towards Vansh's photograph to touch it.

She will never let him near Vansh again, never again. She grabbed Kabir's hand and dragged him with her.

Riddhima!! What are you doing?

She heard Anupriya's voice but she will tackle that lady later, right now someone needs a very good lesson. She pushed Kabir out of the house and saw him looking at her stunned.

You killed my Vansh.

Riddhima stated and heard everyone's gasp as she pulled the gun from Mishra's hand and pointed it towards Kabir.

Now you are going to die.

She felt someone grabbing her shoulder but today, no one is going to stop her. She's not going to stop before she destroy this whole world. She'll destroy every single enemy of Vansh before killing herself. This world is not for her anymore.

Riddhima listen to me.

Riddhima's eyes flared as soon as she heard Kabir's voice. He attacked Vansh without saying anything. He attacked Vansh from back. He is a bloody backstabber.

Did you?

She asked before pulling the trigger.

*************************************************************************************

Kabir looked at Riddhima horrified as his hand started bleeding heavily. Mishra came to him and bound his handkerchief over the bullet wound on his hand.

This is just the start Kabir.

He frowned looking at the Riddhima in front of him. This is not the same woman who he saw at the cliff. What has gotten into her?