CHAPTER 4: JACK DANIELS

START PLAYING THE VIDEO ABOVE WHEN MILA PUTS ON HER DRESS

Warning: there are some mentions of mature content such as blood, abuse, killing, torture etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"veni, vidi, amavi"

MILA'S POV:

It was 8 pm the next evening and I was getting ready to go to the club: it had been two weeks since the last time I got dicked down and had had enough Jack to drown me into a state of oblivion

It was 8 pm the next evening and I was getting ready to go to the club: it had been two weeks since the last time I got dicked down and had had enough Jack to drown me into a state of oblivion. I put my hair up into a messy bun and left a few tendrils hanging loose to neatly frame my face. I applied a shimmery, warm, gold shadow to my lids and lined it with a sharp black wing: I carefully put on my false lashes praying to God that I got it perfect first time. To my surprise my prayers were answered and the process of putting on my lashes was flawless. I finished off my look by finessing my plump lips with a cherry gloss which I knew would pop with my outfit, and added some pearlescent highlighter to the inner corners of my eyes. I slipped into my rouge dress which hugged my body in all the right places, making my fortunate curves pop: with this look, I planned to make anyone that saw me faint and swoon.

 I slipped into my rouge dress which hugged my body in all the right places, making my fortunate curves pop: with this look, I planned to make anyone that saw me faint and swoon

I was finally ready. Slipping on my Gold, red-bottomed Luis Vuitton's and grabbing my clutch, I locked my apartment and strutted my way to the car: I felt like a movie star heading to the Oscars with the way I looked- a very slutty movie star yes, but still a star nonetheless.

I sped off into the night and began making my way to the pricey elite club known as 'Erotica': yes, the name was very ironic seeing as what my plans were tonight, however, I couldn't care less about playing into clichés as long as my needs were fulfilled tonight.

I walked into the club to see the expected scene of swarms of bodies grinding against each other: the intensity of the sexual energy which pervaded the room was enough to get me off at this point. I turned to the crammed bar- I was desperate for something to numb the shitty work week I'd had. I managed to find a singular empty stool which I gladly took before anyone else had the opportunity to: the scene in front of my eyes was anything but peaceful though. Lying upon the bar counter was a topless man in a tight pair of booty shorts who bellowed a deep, hearty, drunken laugh as another guy took body shots off of him: I myself erupted into a cheer as did everyone else when the two guys started roughly making out on the counter. The chaos of it all was what I truly adored about this club. The barman finally returned and laughed as he beheld the scene before him- Chris knew I was a regular and shouted across the counter asking what I 'wanted this time'.